[2 Pigs] nyc saturday night fuckfest at slammer club

AnonStory

After the exciting events of the night before and Saturday morning’s pump n dump from Mindtrip, I spent Saturday afternoon napping. But come evening I was ready for more fun.

I made plans with Mindtrip that we’d meet up at Slammer Club around 10:00; I’d bring Marco, and he’d bring his boyfriend. I placed a CL ad as well as a note on the blog, hoping to get some our Los Angeles readers to come out.

CLad.JPG

When we got to Slammer, it was even busier than the night before, judging from the parking lot. For those of you who were there, I was wearing a USMC t-shirt and Marco was in jeans and a polo again. Here's Marco:

MarcioOutfit.JPG

After walking around a bit, I ran into Mindtrip (fuck he’s so cute!) and his bf. The bf had already taken two loads. When I heard that I wanted to fuck his ass, so we went into a booth and slid my cock into the bf’s cum-slicked ass. And damn was it ever slick with cum!

Mindtrip’s bf has a really hot smooth hole, and wet with cum it was even nicer. He took my cock like a champ, and wanted me to pound him as hard as I could. I was happy to oblige! After I fucked him, Mindtrip took over and slid his own cock in. Then the bf wanted to see me get plowed by Mindtrip, which was just I wanted too, so I bent over and got to enjoy that beautiful poz cock again. (Read Mindtrip’s account of our meeting here.)

Here's Mindtrip's package. Yum!!

CIMG1923.JPG

After that I met up with Marco again, who had taken some loads already he said. I hit the dark room and got my cock sucked by a bunch of different guys. I fucked a few asses as well, and took two cocks up my ass but unfortunately no cum. That dark room by the way is a total slutfest: it’s all raw, and anything and everything was going on.

Then Marco wanted to leave for a bit and go check out the Eagle. I’d never been before, but he said it gets a nice crowd. So we got our wrists stamped and headed over to Eagle (unfortunately I couldn’t find Mindtrip to say goodbye). The Eagle was really busy, with a long line out the door. We spent an hour or two there, with Marco flirting up a storm with some of the guys.

He was especially smitten with two guys who were there together. Just friends who were out for a drink. One was tall, blond, shaved head, German/American mix (totally Marco’s type); the other was shorter, dark hair, stubble, dressed in leather (from his name I’m guessing he was Italian) (totally my type).

Marco can be a total tease and before you know it, he’d convinced the guys to come with us back to Slammer.

When we got there, Matt hung out with them, and I ended up finally getting a load in my ass. I was being fucked by a guy named Carlos, who said at first he didn’t want to cum yet because he’d just gotten there. I said, “aww, c’mon, I’m sure you’ve got more than one in there!” He made me promise that if he gave me his load, I’d be around for a while to take loads and bring them back to him. I said I would, and begged for his cum, and I got it. And judging by how wet my ass felt afterwards, I’d say it was a pretty nice-sized load. (Apologies to Carlos, by the way, if you happen to be reading this, because I didn't end up hanging around like I promised.)

I left Carlos and ended up in the gloryhole aisle, transfixed by the sight of a shirtless smooth twink giving a blowjob to a hot muscle daddy with a sizeable cock. The twink’s pants were riding low, giving the most tantalizing glimpse of his ass. I was so turned on, I wanted to fuck that ass so badly. I watched as the top seemed to get closer and closer to blowing, but unfortunately he never did cum. The twink eventually pulled off, and when he turned around he saw me standing there with my hard cock in my hand. He looked to be about 22, so fucking cute.

I told him I wanted to fuck him, and he agreed without a moment’s hesitation. I took him into a booth and bent him over, spit on his hole and my cock, and slid in raw (not a word from him) started fucking his ass. He took me all the way without poppers or anything.

By this point in the night I was really horny and I wanted to breed this ass. It was a small booth so I wasn’t able to position him in a way that was right for cumming while fucking, so I pulled out and jerked my cock as I felt his hole with my other hand. Soon I was ready to blow and shoved my cock back in his ass and unloaded. Felt so good.

After I’d pulled out (I think he cleaned off my cock with his tongue but I don’t remember), I asked if I could take a picture of his hot ass.

SlammerTwinkBottom.JPG

I also asked him how old he was; he asked me to guess, so I said 22. Turns out he was 26. Still fucking hot, though.

Then I found Marco and our two new friends by the door; they were ready to leave. Marco had invited them back to my hotel for more fun.

We got to my place around 2:00 or 3:00 a.m. and fucked for hours; they didn’t leave until 5:00 a.m.

Unfortunately it turned out they were both safe-only fuckers, so Marco and I went along and dutifully rubbered up. Marco turned top and plowed the tall blond guy for what seemed like ages.

The other guy was totally into Marco’s ass and kept staring at it like he couldn’t believe how gorgeous it was. One hot vision was the tall blond guy on his back, his head over the edge of the bed, with Marco fucking his face and throat, and the Italian guy standing behind Marco, rubbing his hard cock against Marco’s ass. I was rockhard watching, because I wanted him to slide his raw cock into Marco’s ass so badly.

But unfortunately like I said there was no raw fucking. So I’ll keep the description of our fucking pretty short. At one point Marco and I double-fucked the blond guy (not for too long since it was hard to choreograph). The Italian guy came at some point, I think while someone was fucking him, but I don’t remember exactly. He tried to fuck Marco a few times, but it wasn’t working since he was spent. (At one point he blamed it on “the damn plastic” so I mouthed, “go in bare!” but he shook his head.) My hottest moment was blowing the Italian guy while I fingered his ass and taking his second cumload down my throat.

I took a bunch of pictures of Marco fucking the tall German/American guy:

MarcioFucka.JPG

MarcioFuck.JPG

MarcioFuck1.JPG

MarcioFuck2.JPG

MarcioFuck3.JPG

WARNING: the following photo may be totally upsetting to some readers. Please proceed with caution. These are all the condoms and packs of lube that we went through that night. I collected them all and thought it might make a fun photo.

rubbers.JPG

Aren’t they gross? LOL.

Anyway, after they left, Marco and I crashed. I woke up around 9:00 a.m. and started feeling his beautiful body, and finally got to do the morning fuck that had been interrupted the day before. This fuck was just like the videos, me plunging all the way in and all the way out before finally seeding his ass.

Here’s a shot of that irresistible ass, lying in my bed. It’s a like a work of art!

MarcioAss.JPG

I stayed inside him until I started to get soft, at which point I sort of needed to piss, so I let loose a few streams of piss in his hole. He told me he hadn’t done that before. When I pulled out, a bunch of piss leaked onto the bed. He laughed and ran for the bathroom.

The next night Marco invited me over to his place. On the phone he was making jokes about me fucking his roommate, and I could hear his roommate in the background laughing, so I wasn’t sure what the joke was or if it was a joke. He’d made cryptic remarks about his roommate several times already, stuff like I should fuck both of them, etc. Anyway, so I went over, and maybe unsurprisingly the roommate was this gorgeous Latin guy with the most perfect, beautiful body. Totally smooth, and a bunch of hot tattoos. He was wearing gym shorts and a wife beater.

Marco and I were hanging out watching TV, and Marco kept making remarks like I should go over and sit by the roommate, or that the roommate should come over and sit by us. Then he started saying stuff like, “show him your cock!” and telling me that the roommate just loves uncut cock.

By this point I was getting hard, so I was like OK, I’ll show him my cock, so I got up, my hardon tenting my white Adidas shorts (no underwear), and walked over to the couch where the roommate was sitting. He felt my cock, then pulled it out of my shorts, and started sucking it. It was really hot, and I got really hard.

Then we started making out, and Marco started telling the roommate to take me into the bedroom and let me fuck him. This went on for a while, until the roommate decided that yeah, he wanted to fuck me, so he said he’s going to take a shower.

In the meantime I hang out with Marco. Then the roommate came out of the shower in just a towel and DAMN did he look good. He grabbed some lube and we went into the bedroom. (I’d been wondering what kind of fuck this would be – would he play safe? So when he grabbed only lube, I thought it was looking very promising.) The roommate locked the door, explaining that he’s embarrassed, “I’ve watched Marco get fucked many times, but he’s never watched me get fucked.”

It wasn’t a long fuck, but it was most definitely a hot fuck. I wanted in his ass, and he wanted me in his ass, so the making out/cocksucking/ass eating preliminaries went pretty quickly (I could have eaten his ass for ages, it was so perfect). I fucked him first on his stomach, and not a word was said about condoms or status.

Then we switched positions and he rode me, and then we switched to him on his back, at which point I was getting really close. And here’s what drove me over the edge… He’d been telling me how hot my raw uncut cock felt up his ass, but when he looked me right in the eyes and asked, “so you got a big load for me?” that’s when the balls really started churning.

I told him I was close, and asked him if he wanted my load (he did!), and then told him to beg for it (he did!), and then I told him, “here it comes,” and I came inside him.

Then we got up and went back outside. The roommate went into the bathroom, saying he was going to “get rid of your babies” which was sad because as you know I think cum should remain in the ass for as long as possible.

Marco seemed very pleased by the whole thing. He said he thought I would enjoy that (“I wanted you to have some fun”) and he knew the roommate would enjoy my cock.

I stayed the night, sleeping with Marco in my arms.

I had to take the next night off and go to bed early because I was spent!

Unfortunately the rest of my stay in L.A. wasn’t as great. I was supposed to meet up one more time with Mindtrip (we had some fun stuff planned), but my personal life interfered and I had to cancel. As I’m sure you can imagine, having to give up fucking with Mindtrip in favor of hanging out with str8 people is a pretty big downer.

But I’ll be back in L.A. before you know it….

5486372999613260578-5952749613999650719?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.