Neg Twink Bets his Ass with Poz Guy

On 11/5/2013 at 3:04 PM, MackyJay said:

Buddy and I already have a game for this. Poz guy gets a 2 minute suck and then a 2 minute fuck and then back to sucked and then back to fucking. If he cums in any of these 'periods' he gets to cum in the Neg ass (if while being sucked, the neg guy has to turn around fast and take it in his ass too) If the poz guy doesn't cum the neg guy is off the 'hook' and other guy has to take the poz load in his ass. My buddy now has taken 2 loads like this, but then he takes all loads anyway and has saved my neg ass for another time. LOL Buddy was also tickling the poz guys ass and balls trying to make him cum faster in me, but just didn't quite make it. Both times, the poz guy came in about another minute in buddies ass, so they got very close to cumming in my ass but just missed. LOL Maybe another time and another poz guy who cums faster will get my neg ass but then that is next time, maybe. LMBO

Did they ever win and poz up your negative ass with this game?