[Cumslut Diary] Raw Redhead Gloryhole

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Diary of a Cumslut...

Had a nice fuck from some red headed guy today. I only know he was a red head because I saw his red pubes while I was sucking on his meat. I was in the center booth blowing any cock that came through the holes. I had swallowed probably 4 loads before I started milking this red head. He had a nice, thick, cut, and curved cock that slid down my throat very nicely! I sucked him for a bit, then to my disappointment, put his cock back in his pants and left the booth. I was disappointed I didn't get his load, but what I didn't know was that I would have his load inside me, just not down my throat.

I was really horny at this point, I had blown 5 or 6 different men, and sucked down 4 anonymous loads of man cum, but I wanted more! I told myself that this was going to be a cocksucking trip only, and that I was not going to get fucked and take loads up my butt. I have been being very risky lately, and have taken a lot of cum up my ass in the last few months. I told myself that I would control myself and only eat cum. Little did I know, my lust for cum would completely take over and before I knew it, I was in an end booth, pants down around my ankles, shirt off, ass lubed and ready with my hole pointed directly at the gloryhole!!

No more than a minute passed when I heard the next door booth open and lock, and I felt a hand rubbing my ass cheeks and fingers beginning to explore my hole. This is a good sign that I will soon have a cock inside me! I remained there, ass against the hole, and began rubbing my hole seductively, spreading my ass cheeks, showing my mystery man what a cumdump I really am and how desperate for cock my ass is.

I felt the warmth of his cock as he pressed the tip of his hard cock against my inviting hole. I readjusted myself, lined my ass up with his cock, and pressed down slowly feeling the length of his cock slip easily inside my lubed boy pussy. He fucked my hole, slowly, at first, then harder. I bucked back and forth, slamming my ass back onto his cock, pinching both nipples, squealing with delight and lust as stranger cock abused my hole. He pumped his rock hard cock in and out of me until he was done, and he finished by depositing his load deep inside my guts. He stayed inside me as he went soft, which I love, then pulled his cum soaked cock out of my ass. I immediately spun around, dropped to my knees and put my mouth up to the hole. I looked through and saw a familiar sight, red pubes! This was the same guy who I blew earlier, coming back to use my other hole! He took the cue and knew I wanted to clean him up, so he grabbed his cock and shoved it down my throat. "Yum", i said, as I sucked and licked his cock clean. Tasting a hot mixture of his cum, lube, and my own ass juices sent me over the edge and I began shooting my own load all over the floor.

1 HOT LOAD UP MY ASS, 4 DOWN MY THROAT !!15492175-1996540380224043191?l=cumslutdiary.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.