[Cumslut Diary] I ONLY Fuck Raw!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Diary of a Cumslut...

Hungry for some raw dick, I headed out to my local gloryhole, hoping to submit my hole to whoever wants it. The first guy had a thick, uncut, mexican cock. My favorite. I didn't waste any time, I dropped my pants, spun around and pressed my ass up to the gloryhole and waited. He didn't take the bait, and mumbled something about a condom and left. He returned less than a minute later and I could see him putting a condom on. "You don't need a condom", I cooed as I pinched my nipple. He put it on anyway. Well I don't like getting fucked with condoms, so I pressed my ass up and let him enter me. I let him pump his cock in and out a few times, then I pulled off of his dick. I whispered through the hole that I wanted to feel his cock inside me and that I wanted his load. At first he refused, but I wouldn't budge. He knew he wouldn't get back inside this ass unless his cock was raw, so he removed the condom, and I returned the favor by offering up my ass once again. He pounded my white ass with his brown cock until he blasted his load deep inside me. He pulled out right away, zipped up and left.

LOAD #1 UP MY BUTT

I don't know anything about the second guy, I only saw his hard cock. It was thick, dark in color, he might have been mexican, I have no idea. It didn't take long before he was up inside me also, pumping my ass with his raw cock. His pace increased and I could tell he was going to blow his load so I began moving up and down on his cock, encouraging him to shoot his hot load up my ass. It didn't take him long before he was filling my ass with his cum! God, it felt very good, just standing there with my raw hole pressed up against a cum-crusted gloryhole taking anonymous cum up my ass, I was in pig heaven! I stayed there, milking every drop of man seed he had left in him, until he pulled out of my ass with a "plop" sound. It was so hot. I reached back and scooped some cum out of my butt and ate it. Yum!

LOAD #2 STRAIGHT UP MY ASS

I had some errands to run, so I left and ran my errands, knowing I had two stranger's loads dripping out of my butt! I got home and jerked my own cock and gobbled up my load! Today was a good day for loads!

TWO ANONYMOUS SPERM LOADS UP MY ASS !!15492175-3193833788132987296?l=cumslutdiary.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.