[Cumslut Diary] Once You go Bareback...

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Diary of a Cumslut...

... You NEVER go Back!!

The first time I pushed my ass up against a gloryhole and took anonymous cum up my hole I realized, once you go bareback, you never go back!

It is hard to describe the feeling I get as I stand up, turn around, and present my ass to whomever is on the other side of the gloryhole. I feel totally out of control, my only thought is getting my mystery cock to shoot cum inside me. I guess you can say I'm addicted to cum. I used to love swallowing loads. On any given day I would service 5-10 cocks, swallowing every load that came my way, but now, swallowing the load is not enough. I need to have it dripping out of my hole.

I am a cum dump. A place where men can come and unload their ball juice. There is no greater compliment I can give a man than turning around and surrendering my boy hole to his cock to use and abuse anyway he sees fit. The feeling of danger and recklessness overtakes me. I usually have a pocket full of condoms, but I never use them. I don't want to ruin the moment. A real slut doesn't use condoms. A real slut has multiple loads of cum dripping out of him while he's desperately trying to get more. A real slut lives for cum. I am a real slut.

I have noticed there is no shortage of guys who will willingly bareback my pussy through the gloryhole. I usually suck their dicks until they are really hard, then I just turn around and wait to be filled. I thought more guys would refuse, or ask for a condom. On average 9 out of 10 guys will shove their cocks in me bare. I never ask or negotiate, I just present my sloppy hole and wait to see what happens.

Sometimes I go into a booth, drop a $20 in, bend over and spread my hole waiting for whoever wants to enter the next stall and dump a load up my butt. The more the merrier. I get so turned on taking raw cock I usually cum, without even touching myself, a minute after the first cock of the night enters me. Normally I would be spent, but it just makes me hungrier. It's like the first load just makes me crave more and more jizz up my chute. After my first load, I don't clean up, I usually don't even move, I keep my ass pressed up against the hole for the next guy to use. The best part is the slick and sticky feeling in my hole. It feels so sloppy with loads in it.

I always wonder what the guys think when they wander into a dark video booth and see my dripping cumhole just pressed up against the gloryhole, begging to be fucked and filled. They must think I am the biggest fuck whore on the planet. What do they think when they are sliding their hard cocks up my ass and notice it's already filled up with cum? They obviously like it. I wonder what they think when they dump their loads up inside me? What a disgusting pig I must be to not even care who's fucking me.

The truth is, I don't care who fucks me. I will let anyone fuck me as long as they cum inside me. All I care about is getting that load.

I can't even imagine getting fucked with condoms anymore. What's the point?15492175-4356927736101436147?l=cumslutdiary.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.