[iBLASTinside] The Lies Men Tell… Test Results (Part 3)

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in adult bookstoreAnonymousbarebackbathhousebathroombiblowjobbottomcheatingcumcum dumpcuriousdeceptionfan fuckingfuckgaygetting bredgetting fuckedglory holegloryholeLocationSexual actsSexuality

I’ve had this request more than once. You can find an example of one among the comments on my “Contact Me” page. Here’s the message:

Can you take a photo of your last HIV test results and post it?

I’m big on bareback sex, but too terrified to ask enough questions to hunt down a negative man. I had an incident where I went over to someone’s house, miscommunication, and had a hard time ever since.

If I saw a man’s HIV test signoff from a Doc… I’d consider fucking bareback, because it’s the fucking hottest.

Kirk

Test-Results-Document-231x300.png

So a sign-off from a doctor would do it? How about if it’s notarized?

Just HIV? How about all the other bad shit you can get?

The Results Are In

Well, here is*my test results document. It’s even notarized.

Would you bareback for me now? Let me load your ass, breed you deep and shove my DNA inside you?

Does this piece of paper make a difference?

Would you like to see a copy of three months ago? Six months and a year also?

How about*affidavits*from the other 300 or so men I’ve fucked and bred in the last year. Oh, and there’s probably another 200 who’ve blew me and I’ve stuck my dick inside but I didn’t cum.

But this piece of paper bears some weight…

…If it’s real…

I’m really, really neg.

I’ll look you straight in the eyes, I won’t flinch, I won’t look down and to the left and you’ll see the sincerity.

I’m neg. You’ve got nothing to worry about.

You Say That’s Illegal… I Say That’s Bullshit

birthday-cake.pngLook boys who get on your high-horse and start with the illegal bullshit with me about what is and what isn’t illegal. Ask any law enforcement official or attorney and they’ll tell you what I’m going to tell you: What’s illegal doesn’t matter because it’s what you can prove in court that matters.

If you are some nasty fucking slut who doesn’t bother with people’s names and flashes your ass at adult bookstores, gloryholes*or sex clubs*yet pulls out a condom and turns your ass around when you back it up to a gloryhole then finds yourself stealthed, I don’t think there will be a lot of sympathy anywhere.

Chances are, you can’t prove how anything happened anyway considering the promiscuity that infiltrates your life.

So you want it, get the cock you want. In your ass. Raw. The way it’s intended.

Related posts:

Sling Time

The hallways, passageways and places for sex were, without a doubt, interesting. I'd heard of Manifest, a liberation of local...

Making Music

From Mark: This happened last week...I wandered upstairs as the throbbing lights added to my headache. Despite the hint o...

Swinging Richards Review Posted to Sleazy Atlanta Guide

So my reviews of Atlanta's sleazy guide would be incomplete without including Swinging Richards, the premiere strip club for ...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.