[Cumslut Diary] Quick Load Up My Butt

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Diary of a Cumslut...

I stopped into the bookstore on my way home from work today to try and get a quick load up my butt. I wasn't there more than 5 minutes and I had a 7" uncut mexican cock sliding in and out of my man hole. Here I was again, pants down, ass pressed against a hole in a wall taking some dude's cock up my ass. He didn't last long in this sweet ass, he pumped me for about a minute then unloaded his cum deep inside me. It turned me on so much knowing some guy I never saw was cumming inside my butt. I might even know the guy, could be a friend from work, an uncle, shit, it could even be my dad. All I know is it was a horny guy with a big dick that needed a hot hole to fuck and dump his cum into, and that's why I'm here.

I kept my ass up to the hole and he kept his cock in me until he went soft. He pulled it out with a "plop", zipped up and left. Needing to get home, I did the same. I drove all the way home with his load in me.

#1 UP MY BUTT

IM001057.jpg15492175-7167795504686467440?l=cumslutdiary.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.