Now That’s More Like It (Parts One and Two)

I've taken the liberty of joining the two sections of this story. Hotload84

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

33 years. 33 years I practiced safe sex. And last night I decided to go out and get fucked. Not fucked with a rubber like usual – FUCKED. Was gonna go raw and get me some of those loads I have missed out on these past THREE DECADES. So I put an ad on BBRT saying that I had never been bred and if a guy and his friends wanted to be the first, I was up for it. Alas – no takers. So I went to West Side Club, and man, am I glad I did.

Met a guy there named Michael. Had met him before at a sex party and for some reason, he was into me. I am a 47 year old white guy, in decent shape, but my best feature is my 8 inch dick. I am not bad looking face-wise, but Michael is a god. He tried to fuck me in a sling before, but had a hard time staying hard in a rubber, so I told myself if I ever saw him again, I would ask for it – BEG for it if I had to- raw.

Words can’t do him justice. About 5’ 7”, bald, dark black skin, a beautiful big dick and the biggest muscles I had ever been fucked by. He stopped to talk to me and felt up my already lubed ass (that’s the first thing I do when I go there- lube up). He was pleased that I was ready, so he came into my room and told me to kneel on the bed. He entered me slowly from behind, and I was in heaven. I was pushing back on him as hard as he was pushing forward and it was driving his big dick deep into my guts. He had a voice so deep, I could feel it in my bones as he told me how much he liked my ass. His dick slid in effortlessly, and now I am wondering if part of the reason we couldn’t fuck before is because the latex made if more difficult to enter my ass. I’ll tell you something you probably all know- it is a LOT easier getting fucked without a rubber than it is getting fucked WITH one.

I asked if he would fuck me on my back so I could watch him and he turned me over. Kneeling on the bed, he eased back into me as he held my ankles up and out. Fucking ENORMOUS shoulders, leading to wide lats and tapering down to a small waist. He spread my feet wide, his 18 inch arms seemed to feel no strain, and kissing my calves, continued to pound me. I leaned up and started working his nipples- they had been well worked before, I could tell. They were big and responsive, on a mountainous chest. I was taking hits of poppers to enjoy the experience more, and finally, he told me that his nips were wired directly to his dick and he needed to stop before he blew. I told him that he should go ahead and blow, but he said he couldn’t do that because I was negative. Nice guy- but feel like I missed out.

I know- you want to hear that the guy gets the load in the end (so to speak), but he was only one of 5 guys who barebacked me last night.

After Michael left, I walked around for a little bit. Then stopped back at my room, leaning on the door jam, holding my towel in front of my dick, leaving my ass showing. I have been told I have a very nice ass. This guy (never caught his name) stopped and was looking at me. Nice face, late thirties, nice hairy chest and good arms. But the bulge under the towel is what sold me.

I invited him into my room, and when he dropped the towel, he had a six or seven inch cock, but THICK. Have only started getting fucked with any earnest for the last six months and knew I could not get that up my ass, but I was here to be barebacked, so I was going to give it a try.

Sucked him hard and bent over to show him my ass. He pressed his knob against my hole and I told him to wait so I could put more lube in. He told me that he had some lube and took out a small black bottle- squirted some into his hand and massaged my hole. It was cold and felt thick and when I put my hand back there it felt like Vaseline.

It must have been some kind of numbing cream because I didn’t feel the discomfort I thought I would when he entered me and started to fuck me. I COULD feel how stretched my hole was though. I have never been filled up that way before, as I felt his dick literally filling my hole and stretching the walls of my hole. He fucked me for a few minutes and asked if he could open the door. Hell, yeah! I wanted guys to see me being used like a cheap whore! (Free whore actually). He invited another guy in, who I had just walked past before, as he didn’t do anything for me, but when he dropped his towel, there was another 7 inch cock standing straight at attention.

I was bent over, getting fucked and trying to do justice to the other guy’s dick with my mouth, and stood up a little to reach it. At that point the guy who was fucking me stopped and started to get his things together. I asked him what was the matter and he told me I ruined it by standing up and he left. The other guy left as well. I am not sure, but I think the guy fucking me may have shot his load inside me, and that is why he left- but when I reached behind to see if there was cum, it didn’t feel any different than it did from before he started fucking me- so I may have gotten my first load ever up my ass- but I can’t be sure.

To be continued…

Edited by Hotload84

I see the moderator put parts one and two together. Didn’t do all three parts together because I thought it was too long. Next time I won’t break it up into parts – sorry.

So after that very big cock, there were three more guys for the night. Each of them was a young, black muscular guy with a big cock.

The first saw me standing at the door to my room with my towel in my hand only covering my dick. I guess he liked what he saw of my ass because he came in and started feeling it up. He asked me if I partied and I told him no, and then he asked if I had poppers. I turned around to get them , real slow like, so he could have access to my ass, and he started fingering me up as I bent over to get the poppers. He started inhaling them as I went down on him. After a couple of minutes deepthroating his big cock, he nudged me to assume the position on my knees. He came up behind me and filled my ass with his dick, and pumped away for a few minutes, then left, still rock hard, I assume in search of party favors. I blew him again before I left, and there was no cum to be tasted.

The second young guy was just as muscular. His dick was a little smaller, but he was just as handsome (if you can’t tell, I have a thing for black guys). He also asked if I partied, and when I told him no, he also asked for poppers (is there a link between parting and poppers)? He only let me suck him for a minute or so before he moved me to my knees and jammed his dick into me, HARD. If I hadn’t already had a few dicks up there before, I would have passed out. As it was, I was biting the pillow and yelling into it, in between using my poppers, as he fucked me mercilessly. Don’t think I ever had a more brutal fuck and I loved it. He also left still hard, and again I sucked him before he went and didn’t taste his cum, so pretty sure he didn’t load me.

The third guy (my fifth raw dick of the night) was another muscled black guy. Taller than the other two with a bigger, thicker cock, but he was a bit queeny. I don’t like queeny guys, but it is hard to turn down muscular black cock, right? He asked me if a partied (at this point I almost asked if he had some I could try to see what the fuss is all about, but that’s too scary for me). When I told him no, we got down to the business of him fucking me – long story short, after a couple of minutes of that, he asked ME to top HIM. I had to leave soon, so I said what the hell, and fucked him for a few minutes before I came in his ass.

So the night’s total was 5 raw cocks, 4 of them from black guys and 1 (maybe) load in my ass. All in all, not a wasted night!!! (although when I woke up in the morning, I thought "what the fuck did I do? Five raw cocks, three of them from tweakers? Am I crazy?")

Although I am pretty sure, when next weekend comes around I can convince myself (after a six pack of beer) to try and do the whole thing all over again.

Follow me at http://jismjockey.blogspot.com/