[Sport Screwing] Down Under Craigslist Posting

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Sport Screwing...

When I was visiting my mum in Perth last year, I went on craigslist to see what was on there. It isn't near as popular as in the States but there are some people that post. There was a post from a bloke in Rockingham which is near the naval docks and he was looking to blow someone. I responded, he sent a photo blah blah....so we decided to meet at his home.

As I was on my way he called me and told me his roomie was home (great he is a flake) but he suggested that we meet at a rest room he knew of near the train station because he said it was noisy there. I thought it sounded cool but we'll see if he is real and shows up. Most guys I think on sites are just jacking off and never plan to meet.

So, I show up at the station and look for someone wearing the outfit he described and I saw him. He is medium length tall and slim and had a short military hair cut style.

He said "let me go into the stall first and sit down then you come in in a few seconds afterward to not make it obvious."

"O.K" I replied.

So after I waited for him to go into the stall, I walked and he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled out my cock. It was hot having him suck on it while all the noise in the background was going on. The only bad thing was (and this usually happens when I get sucked) is that his teeth kept rubbing on my dick. So after a minute I pulled it out and he whispered "i want to taste your cum mate." I told him that he needed to fucking open wider if he wanted to otherwise I was just going to cum on his face.

So I stuck it in his mouth again and he kept sucking (he wasn't a pro at it but the scene was hot and he was a good looking bloke so whatever). As I was getting close I leaned my head back and starting blasting my load down his mouth and he didn't know how to take it very well because part of my cum came out of my mouth as I pulled my dick out and fell to his shirt. As I pulled my pants up and buttoned them he whispered "damn there's cum on my shirt and I have to walk all the way to my car."

I just said "that sucks mate." Then I opened the stall and bailed.1890902841920772563-4534806332892394104?l=muscleanonymous.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.