[Sport Screwing] Tanning Salon in Fort Lauderdale

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Sport Screwing...

This was during winter break (dec 06).

I was bored visiting my sister and got on her computer. I saw an ad on craigslist with something like "looking to suck now near airport." Well I was only about five minutes from the airport so I thought I would respond. The guy said he was in his early 20s and was athletic. He didn't have a picture but I figured I would meet since he was really close. I asked him if he had a place or knew of somewhere safe to go because I couldn't host, as I was staying at my sister's place. He said he was working at a tanning salon and I could come by and act like a customer and he could suck me off there because it was dead and was about to close. I wrote back "i'm there."

Now just to let you know about my tastes, I like sex in odd places or bookstore/arcades so this was right up my alley and was anonymous...which I like.

I arrive at the tanning place and he put me in a room but had to go back and help someone else get a room. So I sat there and waited in the room. Then he came back in. He was about 5'7, 130 pounds maybe and was white with brown hair. He came in and I could tell I wasn't the first guy he'd invited to his work for a good time. He pulled down my gym shorts and pulled my dick out. He started going down on me and it was so hot with the sound of one of the other tanning beds running knowing someone was a room or two over. As he was sucking me I reached over his back and starting feeling his lower back/ass area. He then pulled his pants down and asked if I would fuck him. I thought "hell yes."

I then took this small framed guy and bent him over the changing stool near the bed and spit on my cock then pressed it up against his ass. He then told me "that lady will be done in that bed in about five minutes." I was like...no problem. I began to slowly put my dick in him and it took him about a minute to get used to it. I then began to thrust in him back and forth and he moaned and said "I want you to shoot your load for me." I heard the alarm go off on the other tanning booth and knew I had to get off, so I thrusted a few more times and busted my nutt in his ass. As he pulled out, a gob of cum came down on the floor. He said "I'll clean all this up after I go check on the customer." I thought "fine by me."

I pulled up my shorts and threw on my cap and tank top and left. He waved to me as I left and he was talking with that customer and said "have a nice day, come again." Well I didn't come again since I was from out of town but it was definately hot.1890902841920772563-1975858925282881400?l=muscleanonymous.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.