[Sport Screwing] First time at Gloryhole

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Sport Screwing...

Thought I'd share some old things that have happened up to this point. This was my first time at a bookstore. I was 26 years old at the time. I had been to this particular bookstore before in the Western United States but I always used the booths without holes and would sometimes peak through the little peep holes to watch others doing what I wanted to do.

So I decided one day to get the nerve to go into a booth with a hole on one of the walls. I dropped some tokens and stood there. A guy walks in the next booth (not sure who it was). I heard him messing with his clothes and then I saw his dick come through the hole. It was about 6 inches or so. He had a blonde and shaved crotch. I put my mouth down on his cock and began to take in about 3 inches of what he had. He then began to slowly slide in and out and in just a matter of a minute or so he started blowing his load. I was startled because it was my first time and quickly pulled back and spit the load on the ground. I left and went home and jacked off to what had happened.1890902841920772563-8002085601395890083?l=muscleanonymous.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.