[Real SF Gay Sex] Simple pleasures

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Real San Francisco Gay Sex...

Do you ever get so busy having sex that it's hard to find time to write about it? If not, get crackin!*

Anyway, with everything going on in this crazy life it's nice to have some simple pleasures sometimes... like cumming at the same time. We're not supposed to get hung up on this, because hang ups get in the way, but let's be honest: it's fucking awesome to cum at the same time together.*

John came over the other afternoon on a break... the guy's a pig, so I didn't piss before he arrived. In fact, I drank more water. So I started with putting him on his knees... he knew what was coming, asked, "Are you gonna piss for me?"*

So sure, I'll take a leak down your throat, whatever. Transition to a little cocksucking... getting you naked the whole time... get you on my bed... and get in your ass. Mmmm.*

I was enjoying fucking him on his stomach, which is normally my preferred position... but something told me to turn him over. As I'm getting closer, he's jacking off... and we are both getting closer, and as I start to cum he does too. Watching his cum spray over his belly while I shot mine up inside him was so hot.*

Ahh simple pleasures...*

5015840145356853840-3781136173105490927?l=sfgaysex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.