[Real SF Gay Sex] One-man-gangbang

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Real San Francisco Gay Sex...

Awesome experience with a fuckbuddy last night... like a one-man-gangbang I tell ya.

Our normal routine usually starts with a lot of him sucking my cock, moving on to some fucking/dildo play, and finishing with me fucking him bent over his bed. Tonight seemed just like the others, except...

As I was fucking him the first time, and building toward potentially cumming, I let myself let really close. I did everything except cum in him. I basically faked an orgasm, unintentionally. I was just close and it felt good and I wasn't ready to cum yet. He reacted like I was cumming, reacted to the timing of my strokes and the urgency of the pounding and the sudden cooldown and pull out.*

He was surprised when I stuck the first dildo in him... this one is slightly bigger than me, "the next size up". As I fucked him with it, I found myself imagining that a second guy had pulled up to use his ass. This guy meant business: get in, fuck, cum, get out. I pounded him with the dildo as I imagined what it would feel like to be that second guy, what it would be like to shoot a second load in him. Again my buddy reacted like he was being bred, ass tensing up and then his whole body letting go.*

I put my cock in him again, wanting to feel what his ass was like with two loads in it... wanting to deposit a third. Again bringing myself to the edge, pretending to cum, and pulling out. With three fantasy loads in him, I lubed up the second dildo, this one much larger.*

As I began to push it in him, his hole straining to take it, I imagined what this third guy would say. "C'mon bitch, take this cock I don't got all night." I pushed the dildo into him insistently, and begin to fuck him with it like I imagine the big muscle guy in my gangbang fantasy would. He would push it in all the way first, then begin to test the waters sliding in and out, and once he was satisfied that the bottom was ready to take it without complaint, he would begin full on fucking and not stop until he shot.*

When he pulled out, I looked at the bottom's ass... I swear four cumloads were running out of his hole. The lube had been whipped into a frothy white cream and was just dripping down. I eagerly slid my cock back in and fucked until I shot my load for real, finally breeding the cumdump bottom he apparently is. Man, what a good time.

5015840145356853840-4791791228503483535?l=sfgaysex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.