[Real SF Gay Sex] Mmm fisting

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Real San Francisco Gay Sex...

I just had the best sex, with this little hairy muscle dude... submissive pleaser... he's been wanting to come over for months, but I told him I was gonna fuck him and make him clean my dirty cock with his mouth... and that he couldn't come over until he was ready to submit to it.*

Tonight he was ready. Completely straight up, even said, "Clean or dirty?"

He came over, stripped, sucked on my cock, let me fuck his face... took my cock up his ass with just my spit... then cleaned it with his mouth, sucking down to the balls. Good boy!

What he really wanted was to be fisted. We worked at that in two rounds, mostly with all five fingers in up to the last knuckle, my hand probing deep into him. I found the second sphincter with my fingers and opened that up.*

In between rounds of butt play, I fucked him in the shower and came in his ass, bred my cum right into him. Then I turned him around and made him drink my piss. He nearly shot his load.*

We went back to the bedroom and I pushed my hand into his ass again, pushing my cum deeper into him. We didn't get all the way in, but he took it as far as you can without actually going all the way. I mean, it was absolutely about to sink in--you know the feeling, you're pushing, sliding, listening... and then suddenly you're over the hump and the ass starts to pull you in, and with some acceleration, *plop* you're in.*

This guy climbed to the peak of the hump, took in the view, and then said, "Nope, I'm goin back down, and NOT on the other side."

Absolutely awesome. You can't force fisting. You can't be attached to an outcome. You take the journey until it's time to come back home. However far you went on your trip was the destination. There is no other place to get to.*

5015840145356853840-9142120914246104333?l=sfgaysex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.