French Daddy fucks an Arab twink hard and raw

Outman stifled a cry. He was bent over the toilet, his white shirt roughly pushed up against his shoulders, his trousers lying on the floor. His fleshy, brown bottom was spread, Pierre Leduc's huge penis shoved up to the hilt. Pierre was still dressed, his cock impaled in the boy, his linen trousers around his deck shoes.

It hurt. Outman bit his lip. But it was good too. The Frenchman's cock was hard, engorged, livid. Outman liked strong men. He liked the hint of chest hair poking out from the man's unbuttoned shirt. He liked his expensive scent. The man was being rough. Outman liked that too. Outman's fat, cut cock was hard again, bouncing freely above the toilet bowl in rhythm with the man's furious, cruel jabs.

Pierre felt ashamed of himself. He was consumed with a jealous fury. The Arab boy's sphincter sucked on his nine-inch cock sweetly. Outman's arse was warm, velvety and willing. Outman was sweating, his back was sticky. His sweet male scent filled Pierre Leduc's nostrils. Sweat, pheromone, the slightest hint of shit, Pierre Leduc inhaled it all. He dug his fingernails cruelly, sadistically into the Arab lad's fleshy buttocks. Outman groaned, his wiry young head jerking backward and forward as Pierre Leduc fucked and fucked, sinking his cock as far as he could reach, grinding into the walls of Outman's colon without pity. "Don't you ever go near that boy again!" Leduc hissed furiously. "Do you understand?" He rammed his cock deep, as deep and as hard as he could, pummelling Outman's raw and bruised arse. "Or I swear I will kill you."

Outman was grimacing, grinding his teeth. "Please monsieur, please. It is starting to hurt now," pleaded Outman. "Please, I promise I will not touch your son again." The words struck Pierre viciously. He thinks I am Marcel's father, understood Pierre, consumed with shame. His rage increased. He pounded furiously, gasping, his back drenched in sweat. Then he shot a thick, powerful wad of hot spunk into Outman's young hole. "Putain," spat Pierre viciously. He pulled out his cock with a splatter of cum, tinged with the trace of ass mucus. "Clean it!" he ordered. Outman hesitated then complied, sucking the man's nine-inch French dick obediently, sucking off his own juice, sucking the remnants of Leduc's potent spunk.

Pierre Leduc was overcome with remorse. "I am sorry," he whispered. Outman looked confused, hurt. "I am sorry. I will give you money. Please forgive me." Pierre Leduc reached for his trousers, hastily putting them on. "I am sorry, please forgive me, please forgive me," he repeated the empty words like a mantra. He pulled a wad of notes from his wallet, shoving them into Outman's hand. The young Arab stared at him, his brown eyes confused, hurt, tearful. He had been honoured to take this man's beautiful cock. He had not been unwilling. The man had been rough but that was OK. Now he was being treated like a common whore. He took the money. He needed it. But from that moment forth he began to loathe the French.

Andy McGreggor "The 18 year-old French Virgin Boy's Holiday"

Edited by Hotload84

• 2 months later...