[Real SF Gay Sex] Tonight's nasty top

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Real San Francisco Gay Sex...

Had this big bear guy come over tonight... hairy belly, stache and goatee... kinda dominant. Spent a lot of time making me suck his cock, fuck my face, talkin dirty.

He turns around and has me lick his ass... it's kinda ripe, but I do it anyway. Then he pulls me up and get my mouth right next to his and takes a big whiff. He's impressed. Says something about me being a nasty pig, and kisses me. Puts my face back in his ass, and I can feel him bearing down, he's trying to get me dirtier. Luckily for me, his ass is cleaner than his hole.*

Then he has us switch, bends me over and gets my hole wet with his spit. Stands up and shoves his cock in. I gasp, and then get used to it. He fucks me for a while, then turns me around and makes me suck him some more... then back around to fuck me some more. Just two rounds of this is all it takes and he blows his load inside me.*

He has me clean his dick off with my mouth, and then holds my head still. After a few seconds, his piss starts to flow down my throat. When I start to swallow it, he laughs and starts calling me names, telling me what a fucking toilet I am. I'm jacking off and I shoot my load while his piss is going in me, and just in time as he finishes up. *

5015840145356853840-3296924498110789812?l=sfgaysex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.