[Real SF Gay Sex] Wet dream based on old airport experience

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Real San Francisco Gay Sex...

OMG I had a wet dream this morning! LOL. It was probably because I didn't cum last night after inviting a new guy over and kicking him out because he couldn't get throatfucked with no gagging like he said he could.*

So what I end up dreaming about? This awesome bathroom blowjob I got in an airport once, back when it was a bit easier to do such things without ending up all over the news.*

I was at the international terminal, it was late, things were quiet, and I had time to kill. Checking out the mens room, I found one that was laid out well... and in the farthest stall, someone was waiting. I went into the stall next to him and sat down.*

The game of footsie went quickly, because next thing I know he's down on his knees, so I do the same and slide my cock under the divider. All I know about this man is that he had black shoes and slacks, facial hair, and a mouth that gives GREAT head.*

I don't last very long in these situations, due to the excitement of it all, and this is probably a good thing. But I wanted to enjoy this! The guy's mouth was like velvet, ok? Some cocksuckers just "have it", and this guy had it! He sucked like a champ, and I began to tense up and then began to shoot while he eagerly swallowed it all.

In my dream, things were a bit different. He was tapping his foot as I was entering the stall, and we shifted into blowing me immediately, no pretense. Other guys were in the bathroom and it was like a bathhouse, guys peeping over the stall dividers, blowjobs happening at the sinks. When I shot my load, it was like reliving that airport blow all over again... amazing!

5015840145356853840-508171230729965192?l=sfgaysex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.