[Real SF Gay Sex] Fucked Alan last night

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Real San Francisco Gay Sex...

I had told Alan I wanted him to bring his dirty ass over so I could fuck the shit outta him ;-)

So when he says tonight that he wants to come over and blow me, what do I say? Yes!

He does give good head, and he's nice to face fuck. He's a cockpig. But I wanted to prove it even more. I got him up off my cock and told him to turn around. He protested, and I said, "Turn around and show me that ass, pig. I want to taste it." So then he was all eager to bend over the couch and present himself to me.*

And I did want to lick it. I got down there, smelling it and confirming that he did indeed bring his dirty ass over, and shoving my tongue up there over and over. When his hole was wet and his crack all slick with my spit, I stood up and rubbed my cock in between his butt cheeks.

"Mmm," I said, and I started to stick the head of my cock in him. "Hey," he said, trying to turn around. "Shut up, cockpig," I said. "I know you're gonna love taking this dick," and I pushed it into him. He was going to be mine.*And he knew it, closing his eyes as he let out a moan.*

I began to spitfuck him, pumping his butt with nothing but skin and spit on skin. I pulled out and swung around to his head, shoving my dick into his mouth. He could taste that there was more to this than skin and spit. I made him swallow it cheerfully, fucking it down his throat with each stroke.*And when I was satisfied with that, I went back to his ass.

Pushing my dick into his hole again, I was ready to cum all too fast. I began to grunt and moan, letting him know it was about to happen. I pulled his hips into my hard as I shot, letting it all squirt deep into him. Then I fucked him slowly, briefly, before pulling out.*

I went back to his fuckface and shoved my cummy dick in his mouth again, made him taste it all, swallow my cum in both ends. He was in hog heaven. Fucking nasty pig. Now I've seen proof, I've fucked it in both ends.*

P.S.: I like comments! Why not post one? :-)

5015840145356853840-53900832318761658?l=sfgaysex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.