McGreggor and 19y/0 fireman; the lad gets a huge cock up his arse, feeds him piss

As agreed Sammy held McGreggor's fat horse-cock, now softened to the shape, and size, of a large pepper grinder. McGreggor held the pint glass, enjoying the novel sensation of a boy directing the flow of his piss. It was strangely disempowering and very sexy. When McGreggor was finished and the stolen glass was almost full, Sammy skilfully squeezed clean the older man's cock like a maiden milking a cow. Sammy leant forward and sucked the piss-soaked head of McGreggor's cock, savouring the acrid taste. McGreggor was instantly hard, his ten-inch cock unfurling in Sammy's mouth as though someone had pulled a ripcord. Sammy deep-throated the middle-aged Scot once more. He was pushing himself to the limit, gagging, coughing and spluttering. McGreggor was keen to make Sammy retch again. He'd enjoyed the sight of the tender, young-looking fireman lose control and cough up a glob of phlegm.

McGreggor grabbed Sammy's damp hair and thrust his massive cock deep down the teen's throat. Ah that did the trick, thought McGreggor as Sammy's eyes bulged, his cheeks turned puce and McGreggor was rewarded with a thick coating of throat juice. Before Sammy could recover, McGreggor pushed in a second time, then a third, each time driving Sammy to the point of retching up phlegm. McGreggor looked down. Sammy's cock was purple, his dickhead slick with slimy mucus. He didn't want the boy to cum just yet. He had things still to inflict on the willing angel.

McGreggor pulled Sammy to his feet. He kissed Sammy's gob-covered lips tenderly, then passed him the warm, steaming glass. Sammy, still breathless and panting, took the golden drink in one hand, while with the other he undid the bottle of poppers. Sammy sniffed deeply. The lad swigged a generous mouthful of the golden man-juice, looked directly at McGreggor and swallowed it. McGreggor's cock bounced at the sight.

"You're quite the wee piglet, aren't you?" joked McGreggor. Sammy responded by tilting the glass and taking a series of deep glugs, all the time fixing McGreggor with a defiant, arrogant stare. He was going to down it in one. McGreggor couldn't even do that with beer never mind piss! McGreggor was impressed. What else could, or would, the boy do? One thing McGreggor wanted to do though, as a matter of urgency, was to get his nose up the boy's fragrant, seductive arse.

"Get on the bed and bend over Sammy," urged McGreggor, wanking his own throbbing, vascular monster cock. Christ, he was wet down there, dripping precum like a tap. McGreggor knelt at the altar of Sammy's proffered buttocks. What beauties, thought McGreggor in awe, admiring the two downy, plump mounds, a sexy dimple in each cheek. They were boyish, sinfully so. Reverently McGreggor pulled the two ass cheeks apart, parting the curtains to the Holy Ark. There it was; Sammy's rose-grey boy cunt. It was perfect; hairless, puckered, a thin dark slit inviting him inside. McGreggor sniffed it, heady boy-smells drawing him like a bee to pollen.

"Oh Sammy, son, your wee cunt's so nice," purred the Scotsman, rubbing the tip of his nose into the damp, velvet muscle. Sammy grunted his thanks. McGreggor licked Sammy's anal lips, relishing the rich tang of teenage arse. McGreggor loved the texture of boy-cunt, its velvet feel, its roughness, its taut but yielding tension.

Sammy's arse was ready. McGreggor eased in his finger. Oh Sammy, thought McGreggor, you sweet, young lad. I could really fall for you. I really could. McGreggor held his counsel however.

McGreggor probed deeper into Sammy's colon. It was yielding, welcoming his finger, drawing it in. It was hot in there, moist, sticky, hollow. McGreggor inserted a second then a third finger. The boy took them all without a murmur of complaint. McGreggor raised himself up, standing now, his loaded horse-cock pointing at Sammy's peach bottom. He leant forward, the foreskin-covered head of McGreggor's cock embracing the teenage fireman's moist anus.

McGreggor pushed in the first few inches of his penis, using only spit as lube. Sammy breathed deeply and slowly. God, it was good thought McGreggor. Sammy's arse was sucking him, the tissue-thin walls of his teenage colon caressing McGreggor's brutal, obscene cock. McGreggor cried out softly. It was too good! Sammy wriggled his hips, grinding himself further down onto Daddy's horse-cock. Sammy's body was damp, emitting the evocative smell of a gym locker room, warm deodorant, stale shower gel, sweat. McGreggor lived now only for his cock. His cock was the centre of the universe. He could die happily as long as his cock was buried deep inside this precious boy's arse.

Sammy was in heaven. The middle-aged Daddy was probing him deeply, massaging his boy-clitoris with his big, brutal cock, splitting open his tight anus. It had been weeks since Sammy was last fucked. He needed this. It was good. His mouth was rich with the bitter aftertaste of urine, his pierced tits stinging with the salty sweat. His arse was on fire, his arse lips a pulsating ring of pure pleasure. Sammy's nine-inch cock was volatile now, threatening to erupt at any moment, a genital rod of nitro-glycerine.

It wasn't only Sammy who was in danger of shooting his load.

"I'm close," panted McGreggor, dripping sweat from his receding hairline. He was panting. McGreggor reached over for Sammy's bottle of poppers and inhaled. As the rush hit him, he ploughed deeply into Sammy's cock. McGreggor's head was swimming. The fuck was so intense that the Scotsman felt he was in a trance. He wanted to punch Sammy's guts, deep, as deep as he could. He wanted to drive his cruel cock far inside. Sammy was trembling, panting. Then Sammy's arse bit down on McGreggor's cock as the youngster ejaculated. McGreggor felt his own load propelled up his cock, shooting deep into the boy beneath him, coating the teen-angel's raw, bruised colon with his seed.

(Andy McGreggor; from McGreggor and Sammy the Teenage Bareback Fireman)

This is the order of the McGreggor books which are available at Amazon. They follow a narrative and if you would like to follow the whole series and find out what eventually happens to him you can.

The first one is Danny and the Fifty load Bareback Fuck (not published yet, as it has been written as a prequel)

McGreggor and the Castle of Bareback Virgins

McGreggor, the Virgin & the 100 Load Bareback Fuck

McGreggor and the Bareback Virgin Fugitives

McGreggor, The Penitent Bareback Postboy and the Virgin Priest

There are two or three more books which I am planning on publishing in the series after which the books will be also made into an anthology.

McGreggor and Sammy The Teenage Bareback Fireman.

After the last two books I might leave McGreggor was a while and I am trying to develop a new main character for a series of books but haven't gelled with any yet. I am working on a trilogy of books set in a French castle with three sadistic libertines. I think they are hot personally but I don't self-identify with them and cannot emotionally get a fourth book out of them. I am also writing a book of five daddy-son stories.