[Real SF Gay Sex] Unlocked door fuck

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Real San Francisco Gay Sex...

I remember the first time I did a door's-unlocked, my-ass-is-up-and-waiting hookup. I was waiting naked, face down when the older gentleman came in and wasted no time in stripping and climbing on top of me.*

I kept my face down in the pillow concentrating on the feeling of his cock in my crack, then the head of it pushing up against my hole. I had warmed myself up with a buttplug and some lube ahead of time, so despite his size he slipped in pretty easily and he started pumping me. "Mmmm..." he whispered in my ear, "it's so nice to just come in, slide in, and FUCK."*

Turns out he had taken a pill, and his cock stayed rock hard the whole time he's fucking me. He doesn't switch positions, let me suck his cock, worry about mine, or anything. With his entire weight on me he fucks me continuously while I cum in my sheets just from the excitement. He keeps going, as I lay there limply, until he breeds my ass deep and finishes.*

Both spent, he lays next to me for a while before getting dressed and going. This was our first time together, and it would not be our last.

5015840145356853840-7234904571438281040?l=sfgaysex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.