[Real SF Gay Sex] Buena Vista earlier

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Real San Francisco Gay Sex...

I headed over to BVP to kill some time before dinner. Not much time, but enough. Headed up to the top, then down the south side trails. Waited at one of my favorite spots, with a fallen branch you can bend somebody over and a spot overhead where people can look down and watch.

Leaning up against the branch I took my dick out and began to jack off while I waited. Soon enough a guy came my way. First thing I did was get his dick out. I want to know I'm not wasting my time. Score... not only was he unafraid to show, but he had a nice size piece for me to play with.

He's uncut, nice length, just a little thinner round than I prefer, but serviceable. We take turns sucking each other's cock and I'm liking it. But I want more, and ask if he likes fucking. "Yeah, you want to fuck me?" he replies. Not exactly what I wanted to hear, but I say "Sure," and ask, "you wanna fuck me too?" He's game for that, and I top first.

He bends over and my dick slides into him real easy. Some guys are overhead looking down at us by now, enjoying the show. I pump his butt for a while until I get close, pull out, and turn around. He sticks the head of that uncut cock against my hole and starts to push in. Mmmm this is what I came for. He starts to fuck me and I survey my situation: pants around my ankles in a public park, bent over holding onto a tree for support, while some guys watch a stranger fuck me raw. I almost came right then, so I stood up and turned around.

He wanted my cock in him again, and as soon as I got in his warm hole I knew I wouldn't last long. When I said I was close, he got excited and pulled me into him. So I grabbed his hips and fucked him hard as I shot my load in him. I kept fucking him, pushing my cum further into him, until I was finally done.

When I pulled out and he turned around, I saw that he had cum all over his hand. I thanked him and left.

5015840145356853840-7460982680170437597?l=sfgaysex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.