[Real SF Gay Sex] Fucked Tom tonight

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Real San Francisco Gay Sex...

Fucking Tom tonight was great. It was a series of very interesting experiences from the beginning, right after he started sucking my cock and I got hard. It felt so good that when he got up to get some poppers, I plopped down on the bed and kicked back. When he came back and layed down between my legs, I just wanted to lay back and get blown.*

Tom only gave so much of that before getting up again. He liked me to stand up so he could get down on his knees. So my thoughts shifted to, "Ok, if you're not gonna just blow me, then I get to fuck your mouth like it's a pussy." Come on, let me fuck it. That's right. That's a good pussymouth. You just let me fuck my cock in and out of it, yeah.*

When my thoughts turned to, "This pussy you call a mouth is ok, but I need the real thing," I began to turn him around to bend him over the bed. I teased the head of my cock in and out of his hole before I began to slide in slowly. I didn't stop until I was all the way in, and I put my hands on his hips and pulled him even further onto me, eliciting something of a moan from Tom.*

Starting out fucking him with where my head had been at, I was soon experiencing myself as a homophobic closet case, assfuckin a dude and getting kind of grossed out. I looked down at my cock plunging in and out of him and thought it: "I'm assfucking a guy." The more grossed out I got, the closer I came to cumming.*

So I switched. Suddenly we were two guys just fucking for the pleasure of it. That felt real good, and I could feel each ridge of my cock as it slid in and out of his hole. It almost felt too good, so I stopped and pulled out and put in a toy real quick. A dildo bigger than me!

Tom took the dildo not quite as easily as he had in the past. I eased it in gently but persistently. This boy was gonna get fucked. I imagined the dildo as belong to me... not me, but a different guy, another guy gangbanging Tom tonight, and I imagined myself as him and what it was like fucking Tom after I had fucked him, and what it was like for Tom getting fucked by all these men. Anyway, how would it feel if there were two loads of cum in Tom and I was this third guy fucking him?

I thought about how much better it would be to fuck Tom raw, how if I was fucking him raw I could cum in him any time I wanted, maybe even not let him know I was cumming, just keep fucking at a nice even pace, exploding in him while I just keep pumping.*

Instead I make sure he knows I'm cumming, I get loud and faster as I get closer, and then even I get a little vocal when I'm actually squirting. It seems to last forever tonight, until it's over and I come to a rest. I fuck him just a little more before I pull out and head to the shower.*

5015840145356853840-8632505051293980880?l=sfgaysex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.