[Real SF Gay Sex] First post, not my first time

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Real San Francisco Gay Sex...

Driving through Vallejo to San Francisco I recently did something that I haven't done in a while: cruised the rest stop.*

When I drove up and parked, the first thing I saw was a dad head down toward the restrooms with his two kids, so I figured I'd hang out in the car a bit and get the vibe. I could see three guys loitering around the parking lot, most likely there for the same reason I was.

Eventually I headed down to the mens room and went into the farthest stall. There was someone in the middle stall, and I watched his foot carefully. Yup, he was lookin. Before I knew it though, someone opened his stall door. I watched under the dividers as my neighbor stood up and they proceeded to play with each other right there. I saw a third guy's feet walk over, stop while he looked, then walk away. These guys were ballsy!

I guess the second guy got bored, because he left, so I decided to be as direct as my neighbor... and got down on my knees. He turned, stuck his hand under the divider, and started stroking my hard cock. I inched up to the divider and he started to suck me.*

There I am on my knees in a public restroom, my hands holding on to the underside of the divider on either side of myself so that I can keep my body pressed against the wall between us while a guy I can't see sucks my cock. This got me so excited I came in about 30 seconds. The guy swallowed it all, and then I slowly backed away and sat back on the toilet.

Cleaned myself up and left... still don't know who that guy was or what he looked like. Don't care. Pulling out and getting back onto the freeway, I notice my fingers smell like burnt matches. Must be from the underside of the divider, it did feel odd, but why this smell? It brought up memories from ages ago, the smell of spent fireworks while picking up the yard on warm July 5th mornings.*

5015840145356853840-8764673570887358082?l=sfgaysex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.