Clifftop hard fucking

Thought I'd give another one of my stories. This one, I will be honest, I was only a brief participant in, but everything did happen.

When I was 24, I was talking to this sleazy fuck pig who lived in a nearby town. He had bug chasing on the brain, he wanted it, needed it, wouldn't settle til he was bred. We had fucked for about 3 - 4 months, 4 or 5 times a week when he was telling me he'd been talking to a poz guy from a city about 2 hours away, and wanted to meet him. I encouraged him, knowing how it woudl lead to much filthier sex for me!

He met the guy the first time in a hotel, and for the whole weekend was fucked raw. He took (in his own words) at least 30 loads off this guy, and he was hoping he'd been knocked up. A week later, and I'd been fucking him during the week, he said the top was coming down, and would I take pictures of them both.

The top arrived, he wasn't my type (far from) but he was certainly filthy. We drove to the coast, and walked along the cliffs by the sea looking for a quiet spot. Eventually we found a bird watchers hide, and slipped inside for fun!

Within minutes, the top was rimming my friends hole, while I was getting some amazing head! I took pictures as the top slid his filthy cock into my friends hole, and began fucking away. I could lie, and say it was hours, but realistically, abotu 3 mninutes later the top groaned and shot his cum deep in my friends ass. I pulled out my friends mouth, and rammed my cock home to give him a second load in his tight hole.

We fucked again about 3 hours later at my friends house, exactly the same routine. Then the top left, and me and my friend carried on going!

2 weeks later, he had fuck flu, felt like death, but I wa still pounding his hole.

Now, he's a true cumdump, and loves it.

• Like 1