[Cum CHRONICals] Bookstore Breeding

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Cum CHRONICals...

I have some good stuff to write about, but I figured I would start with the most recent and work backward as I have time. *I had been chatting with this guy for months. He always seemed interested in my parties but was never able to make it. *Finally, he came to the last group event to dump a load. *It was nice to finally meet him and he was HOT! *Mid-20's, muscular, nice bubble butt, great cock and very cute. I loved watching him fuck my friend and shoot a big load on his hole. *We emailed a bit afterward and planned to get together one on one. That finally happened this week.

Unfortunately neither of us was able to host, so we decided to meet at a bookstore in the area. We paid to get into the theater and stood in the back for a bit. *It was fairly empty except for one older, larger guy that kept eyeing us, but he seemed harmless. *We began making out and rubbing each other's crotch while the older man watched. *Pretty soon, the light blinked and two older men entered. It was obvious that we'd be the center of attention so he whispered to me, "lets go get a booth." *I followed him to the back corner of the store where we occupied a spacious buddy booth.*

We immediately started making out again while groping each other through our clothes. *Pulling our cocks out, he knelt down and started sucking my me. *His mouth felt so good and I'd been wanting him for awhile, so it made it that much better. His tongue felt amazing as he flicked it around the head and then deep throated me. *It was great. *He stood up and I returned the favor, sliding his rock hard cock in and out of my mouth. *We exchanged oral a few more times, making out in between. *After I pulled his cock from my mouth, I turned him around so I could check out his nice, bubble butt. *I couldn't resist as I pulled apart his cheeks and started licking his hole. *I could tell this was gonna be one hot fuck! I went back to sucking his cock as he spread lube on his hole.

I stood up and he wiped some lube on my cock as he turned around. *He was a little tight at first and not completely easy to penetrate, which is hot. *But once my head poked into his ass, the shaft quickly followed as his great ass enveloped my raw cock. *I pumped in and out of his willing hole for awhile. *Slow, fast, slow. *I didn't wanna cum, it felt way too good! But after awhile, it was inevitable. *My tempo started to increase and I asked him if he was ready for it. *He was. *It had been awhile since I came and I was SO turned on by this bottom and our experience. I shot a huge load as streams of cum filled his hole. When I was finished he stood up. *Not wanting his load to go to waste, I knelt down and started sucking his cock. Between his jerking and my sucking, it didn't take long for him to coat my throat with jizz. He had some of the sweetest cum I've ever tasted and I was happy to swallow it down for him.

We were both satisfied and headed to our cars, promising to meet up again. *I can't wait! I'm sure it'll be sooner rather than later.

2006509762666216257-3504418567264650502?l=cumchronicals.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.