US Btm Visiting Brussels

btmboy3in

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Brussels about 8 years ago- had never been b4, and got the wrong money at the airport in Philly before heading over ( they were still on the Belgium Franc-- of course, the money exchange sold me franc-- FRENCH!! So when I went to pay for my train ticket at BRU airport, I soon discovered my mess. Got it all sorted out, and then had a GREAT time- early Dec, the square had a manger set up, and the bars were FUN-- you really need to get to the Duq- I believe the full name is the Duquesnoy <?> Across from a posh hotel, it has a sort of corral setup dark area where I was bred nightly- and the men of Brussels have some fine breeding tools ! Just dug thru some old e mails, and this is the bars web site from a few years ago- www.duquesnoy.com/ Private me if you need a link for hotel accomodations- I have that also from a local man over there