[Cum CHRONICals] Red-Headed, Tattoo'd Bttm

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Cum CHRONICals...

I'd been after this guy for a few weeks and finally got to meet up with him last night. *The way we met was a first for me. *A few weeks ago I was at the local bookstore cruising the gloryholes. *I went into the bathroom and saw the normal ads and numbers written on the wall. *I noticed a new one that stuck out to me. *It said something like, "Hot, red-headed pussyboy wants to be used." *For some reason it struck me, so I took down the number and texted the guy. *I've never done that before and it really turned me on. *Within 30 min, I learned that the number belonged to a guy about my age that was into bb and taking loads. *We texted and chatted over the next few weeks and finally got to meet.

He arrived last night and we headed to the bedroom. *We kinda laid there awkwardly for a few minutes before starting anything, just chatting. *He was an attractive guy, short red hair, LOTS of tattoos. *(I love that!) *He had a hot, smooth ass and a nice cock too. *We made out a little and stripped our clothes off. Moving between my legs, he took my cock into his mouth and started to suck. *With my cock half way in his mouth, he stopped and sat still. *I took the signal and began thrusting my hips, making my cock move in and out of his mouth. It felt good as my cock hit the back of his throat.

After rolling over, I went down on him and did the same thing. *He thrusted his cock in and out of my mouth for a bit as my cock grew even harder. *I couldn't wait any longer and lubed up my cock and his smooth, milky ass. *We started with him on his back as I started to slide my raw cock into his hole. *He informed me that he hadn't been fucked in awhile and was VERY tight. He was right. *Missionary wasn't the best position, so he flipped onto his side. *I positioned my cock at his ass and started pressing in. *I had to stop part way and he rocked his ass back and forth to inch me in deeper as he got use to my thick cock invading his hole.

After a bit of patience, my cock was deep in his hole. *I fucked him for awhile on his side then turned him on his stomach so I could get a little deeper. *There's something about sliding in and out of a guy's hole raw while staring at the huge tattoo on his back. Its a huge turn on. *Maybe it's the sense that he's this "bad boy" figure taking a bare cock. In any case, my shaft felt great pumping in and out of his smooth, tight hole. *After a short time he started begging for my load. *Saying things like: "Seed my hole." *"Squirt it in my ass." *I think he was already a little sore, and as usual, who am I to withhold my seed from a willing cum dump? With him egging me on, I felt the cum build up and travel through my shaft, shooting deep into his guts. As a few streams of jizz were still flowing into him, i rolled over (with my cock still in him) as he jerked his cock. *A few seconds later he was cumming on his stomach. I withdrew my semi-hard cock and could feel some of my cum oozing from his ass. With that, we fell asleep. *A little later when we came to, he took off. I'm sure I'll be seeing him again... he mentioned wanting to bottom for a group!

xoKyle

2006509762666216257-8176041169898258340?l=cumchronicals.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.