[Cum CHRONICals] Scott's Cum Dump: "Sweet Like Candy"

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Cum CHRONICals...

Hosting a Dump and Go in FTL right now. *Gonna do a live update as guys seed his ass. *Scott(28) and I met online and he flew down from the midwest to be whored out. *I'll try to update pics as we go too, but no promises. *We may be busy.*

1:45pm - In the hotel room and emails have been sent out to approximately 70 guys. *We're just waiting for some to show.

1:50pm - First guy showed up. *An attractive guy with a slim build. *Nice cock. *He slid right in and came within a matter or minutes. *Looks like he shot a HUGE load in the bttm's hole. *Nice. Load Count: 1.

2:07pm - Second guy. *An older but attractive man, straight acting. *He's eating out the bottom's hole while getting his cock hard. *Unfortunately, that didn't happen. *He can't get hard, so he headed out. *So still just one load. *More on the way, hopefully.

2:14pm - Guy #2 is heading out and guy #3 arrived. *He's jerking his cock and getting hard and ready to seed Scott's hole. *Once hard, he pushed his cock up against Scott's hole and slid slowly in, letting the first load surround and lube his cock. *Within a few minutes he started grunting and unloading. *He washed his hands, got dressed and took off. *Load Count: 2

2:28pm - Top #4 shows up and strips down. *He heads to Scott's mouth so he can be sucked hard. *He's a white/latin guy with a nice cock, late 30's. *He is ready to seed. *He pushes the head of his raw cock against Scott's hole and slowly slid in, moaning with pleasure as he does. He starts off slow and grinds his cock in and out and is whispering things into Scott's ear. *I hear Scott asking, "Do you like that ass?" *He takes a hit of poppers and increases his rhythm, pushing himself deep into Scott's cummy ass while kissing his neck. *He pulls out and flips Scott onto his back and starts to grunt as he pushes his thick cock in and out of his cum dump.

2:42pm - The next guy shows up (#5) as Top #4 is still pumping in and out of Scott's cummy hole. *He walks close to the bed to watch the action and wait his turn. #4 pulls out (he hasn't cum yet) and #5 dives into the action. *He starts thrusting in and out and within a few minutes is dumping his load into Scott's hole. *Top #4 climbs on the bed and starts getting sucked. *Soon he's stating at the entrance to Scott's hole, sliding his uncut cock into his hole as he moans. Scott starts to beg for his load, "Cmon, cum in my ass." *Unfortunately, #4 just doesn't wanna cum and would rather take his time. (He also keeps repeating the same phrase, "Sweet like candy.") *I told him he had to cum or leave, so he left. haha *Oh well. *Load Count: 3.

3:22pm - Top #6 just arrived. *A larger black guy with a smaller cock. *He always shoots huge loads! He immediately was hard and had his cock inside Scott. *Picking up the pace, he started fucking a little harder and faster. *Within 3 minutes his seed was flowing through his shaft and into Scott's fuck hole. *Load Count: 4.

3:35pm - Top *#7. *A good looking, middle-aged guy with a great cock and pierced nipples. HOT! *He is already hard and ready to fuck. *A minute later, Guy #8 is knocking. *A hot guy with a great cock. *He's almost instantly hard too and is watching as the other guy fucks Scott.

3:40pm - #7 just dumped his load and headed out the door, #8 is prepping his cock to slide into a hot, cummy hole. He fucked a bit before we needed to take a break. Load Count: 5.

3:49pm - #9 just arrived. *He is lubing his cock and getting ready to fuck. *#8, a friend of mine, is watching and stroking. *Scott is sucking both of their cocks now, getting them ready to breed his ass. *#9 moves around and thrusts his cock into Scott's cumhole, pumping his raw cock in and out while #8 uses Scott's mouth. *Soon, they switch and #8 pushes his raw cock into Scott's hole.

4:05pm - Two more guys just showed up (#10 and #11) as #9 dumps a big load into Scott's hole. *#8 slides back in using the cum as lube to fuck his hole and pretty soon dumps his own load into the mix. *As #8 pulls out, #10 steps to the plate and slides his raw cock into Scott. *He soon switches out with #11 as Scott continues taking anon raw cock. *Before long, #11 is dumping his seed. *As he pulls out, #10 slides back in, ready to contribute. *A few thrusts later, Scott is taking yet another load! *Current Load Count: 9.

4:20pm - I've held back long enough. I had to dump a load. *His ass felt GREAT with all that cum in him. *Load Count: 10.

4:34pm - Two guys are here now (#12 and #13). *One is a hot and younger. He loves to jerk off on a guy's hole (#12). *The other is an older, Latin guy (#13). *#13 strips down and starts to play with Scott's ass as his cock gets hard. Soon he's spitting on Scott's hold and sliding his raw cock inside. *It takes him about a minute to spew a load, get dressed and leave. *#12 is still here, stroking his cock. He wants to see one more guy unload before him. *Load Count: 11.

5:22pm - Quick update. We're still waiting around for some cock to show. *#12 is still hangin' out and waitin' with us.

5:45pm - #14 just showed up. *He's been to a few group things before. *He's a hot latin guy in his mid 30's. *He just came from the office and is still in business clothes. *He stripped and headed toward Scott's mouth to get sucked. *#12 is hard and jerking, waiting to bust his nut on Scott's hole. *After getting hard, #14 thrust his cock into Scott's waiting hole and started fucking him hard, pulling his cock all the way out then pushing it back in. *Both guys backed off as #15 knocked on the door. *All three guys are just kinda standing around jerking now, waiting.

5:53pm - #15 slid his raw, thick cock into Scott's hole and started pumping. *He's an older guy, kinda bigger, but a nice thick cock. Not long after sliding in, he blew his load and pulled out. #14 thrust his cock back in, blowing a huge, pent up load deep into Scott. *Load Count: 13. *# 12 is still saving his load. *Good thing he's hot.

6:17pm - Guy #14 just came back. *I opened the door and he said, "Round 2." *He pulled his pants off and shoved his cock in Scott's hole without even taking his shirt off. *A few pumps and he pulled out, allowing #12 to step up and jerk his load onto Scott's hole. *Immediately after, #14 pushed his cock and #12's cum deep into Scott's hole and began unloading. *Load Count: 15.

6:28pm - I am rock hard and decided to dive into Scott's hot hole. *A few minutes into our fucking, Top #16 knocked at the door. *He's an older guy that I know from Miami with a very nice cock. *He loves to dump and go. *He stripped and slid his already hard cock into Scott's willing ass. *Within two minutes he was dumping his seed. *Load Count: 16.

6:43pm - With #16 gone, I continued fucking Scott and dumped another load into his hole. *He felt amazing with all that cum in his hole. *Load Count: 17.

7:21pm - We're waiting on a top I know and still looking for more. *May wrap up soon.

7:45pm - My friend (#17) just showed up. *He's a hot guy with a huge cock, around 9". He slide his raw cock in Scott's ass, then had him suck his cock and balls for a short bit. *Within a few minutes, he was back in Scott's ass dumping his load. Load Count: 18.

I think that does it for tonight. *Thanks to everyone for cumming. *Hopefully we can do this again soon!

xoKyle

2006509762666216257-7891190233624700365?l=cumchronicals.blogspot.com

More...

• 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.