[Cum CHRONICals] Old Fashioned Breeding

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Cum CHRONICals...

I was out of town last week and was horny (go figure), so I looked around for a hot hole to load. There wasn't much going on online, but I started chatting up a guy around my age. He was looking for loads but couldn't host and knew a guy staying at a local hotel that wanted to top and host. I was traveling with some colleagues, so I couldn't host either. He gave me the hotel info and I headed out. I never got pics of the other top, but figured what the hell. We're all horny and I wanted a cummy hole to seed!

Calling the bottom boi, I pulled into the hotel. He was running a little behind and would be there soon, so I parked and waited. As he pulled up about 10 minutes later, we chatted on the phone as he circled the hotel in his car. He told me that the other top didn't give him a room number or a cell and was suppose to meet us outside. (My guess is that our bottom didn't have a lot of experience in this field. No room number and no cell = flake.) I was correct. The guy never came outside, leaving us to wonder what we should do. Horny top. Horny bottom. We couldn't just leave.

We pulled our cars around the back side of the hotel and got out to chat. He offered to suck me off in his back seat. (I felt like I was in High School again.) I was pretty hard almost instantly and he leaned over and started sucking my cock. I hadn't cum in 3 or 4 days, so I was really horned up. It felt so good! As he licked around the head of my cock, I wet my finger and slid it against his hole (he had taken his pants off). He didn't object. I don't know if he wanted to be fucked in his back seat, but I knew he was gonna be.

He pulled off my cock and sat back in his seat. I repositioned and he immediately knew what I wanted. Like a good cum whore, he slid his ass toward me so I could slide into his waiting hole. He was laying on his back, legs raised, in the back seat of his car. I couldn't resist. I spit on my cock and positioned my head at his cumhole. He took a hit of poppers as I slid my thick, raw cock inside his ass. It felt so good. I hadn't fucked in almost a week and thats a long time for me. So the feeling of his spit-lubed hole wrapping around my raw shaft was superb. As I started pumping in and out, he seemed to be in a different place. He was enjoying this back seat fuck, and so was I. I pushed my cock further and further into his hole and really began to drill it in deep. He offered some poppers, but I refused (they usually give me a headache). He insisted, so I took a deep sniff as he held the bottle up to each nostril. I breathed in pretty deeply and immediately felt my head spin. The rush was incredibly intense and I couldn't help but fuck the hell out of his willing hole. I could feel the cum building up. He started begging for my load. "Breed me." "Give me that load." That sent me over the edge. I began dumping a huge 3-4 day load deep into his bowels. I could feel it gushing from my cock. Apparently that was enough for him too as he started unloading all over his stomach and chest. I slowly pulled out and could feel some of the cum dripping out of him and onto the back seat. Without many words, we redressed and I got out of the car. We thanked each other for a hot time and drove our separate ways. This is definitely a fuck I won't soon forget.

xo

Kyle2006509762666216257-4709484154909045709?l=cumchronicals.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.