[Hung Latin Dom] Fivesome With My Slave

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

Last night my domestic slave went to a friend of his, to fuck him. I do not mind lending him when he’s not busy with housework. After all, I am a private man and I like my solitude and silence, not all the time, but every now and then. The salve is not 24/7, but he spends a lot of time here.

A bit later, my slave texts me with the address of his friend, who was a bottom, and tells me an orgy is going on. I was busy, but I finished what I was doing and went there. Two guys were leaving when I got there, they were waiting for the elevator as I emerged, and one of them cat called me. Funny. When I went in, they were taking a break, 3 guys and my slave. I got undressed, it’s winter here and there were lots of clothes. I knew two of the other guys, one had been at my parties and the house owner has been to my apartment. Slim balding guy, white, blue eyed bear and fat smooth guy. I fucked all of them, back and forth, switching holes, plenty of ass to mouth. Fat guy was versatile and my domestic boy was a top last night. Fat guy came and left, I gave a load to bule eyed bear and slim balding guy. It was really hot, they were gaping big time, and I felched them. I peed inside balding slim guy.

It was a very nice small orgy. Afterwards, coffee, dessert and to bed.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.