[Cum CHRONICals] Loads and Loads of Fun

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Cum CHRONICals...

Whoring out a bud of mine for loads right now. *No time for a live update, but will write soon. *Should be a good one. *Currently at 22 loads with more guys on the way.

Just finished up. *Final Count - 25 loads. *More to come soon.

My buddy Casey hit me up and said he was ready for another dump and go session. *(He is the one that took 18 loads in Dec.) I sent out the emails, posted the ads and did the normal thing to get ready for a great day of seeding. *Our goal: to get more than last time - more than 18 loads.

We got to the hotel around 1pm and set everything up. *Within an hour our first guy showed up. He shows up to most of my group stuff and was instantly hard and ready to dump load one in Casey's hole. *I thought I was getting some great vid,*but the cam wasn't on. *(Damn! My fault.) He dumped a huge load with his thick cock and*headed out. *A few more guys came in and out*over the next 30-45 minutes. *Walking in, finding Casey ass up, breeding his hole and leaving.*By load 3 or 4, his hole was really dripping. *Seemed like guys had really been saving up a big load.

IMG_0323.JPG

After taking 4 huge loads and cocks in his hole, I couldn't resist filling Casey with my cock. *As I slid in, I could feel the cum wrapping around my thick shaft. *Some even dripped out as I slid in

*and out of his cummy ass. *It didn't take long for me to blast a huge 5th load into Casey's hungry cumhole. *Just as I was pulling out and checking email, there was another knock on the door.

A dark skinned Latin *guy in his mid to late 30's was at the door with a bike. *It was awkward and I didn't recognize him, but who was I to turn down a load for Casey's hole. *He came in and stripped. *It turns out, a buddy of his that I had chatted up online sent him over to unload. *As he was getting hard, there were a few more knocks on the door and soon there were 4 other tops in the room. *One was my twink friend, the latin guy, a hot straight looking slim dude and a white guy in his late 20's. *They took turns fucking him but no one would cum. *Some may have been intimidated while others were probably waiting for the others to cum before they would*unload. While they were waiting, another guy with a nice, huge cock arrived. *After awhile, the str8 kid stepped up and jerked a huge load onto Casey's hole. *Almost immediately, the latin guy jerked a load out onto his hole as well. *Next up was the new-comer. *He used the cum from the last two guys to slide in and start fucking. *He knew how to fuck. *There was so much cum in Casey's ass that it was being flung all over the bed. *It didn't take long for the guy to dump his load.*As if prompted by the cum dripping from Casey's ass, the twink stepped in and pushed the cum and his raw cock deep into the waiting hole. *A few pumps later, he was unleashing a generous load into Casey's ass; adding to the mix. *

IMG_0342.JPG

A few of the guys left, but the new-comer and the white, mid-20s guy stuck around. *The new-comer was still hard and watched as the other guy tried to fuck. *He just couldn't get hard, so the new-comer stepped in and really churned up

*the loads in Casey's hole. *His stiff cock was covered in cum from his balls up his shaft. *He fucked another load in and headed out. *This prompted the mid-20's guy to jerk out a huge load on the cumdump's ass, leaving right after.

With a good amount of loads in his ass, and a well deserved break, Casey rested as I answered emails. *Not too long after, there was another knock on the door and more guys started coming and going. *Two guys arrived at the same time and tag teamed him for a bit. *One was the guy from the beginning of the night - load 1. He was*

back to seed again. *The other was a bttm I know from town with a HUGE fuckin' cock. *The first guy quickly blew another load, as did the huge cocked dude. *Having seen a lot of action, I jumped in and started pumping Casey's ass with my raw cock. *The 14 loads that were in him felt amazing as I thrust in and out, building up load 15 for his ass. *I could feel the cum as it began traveling from my balls through the shaft of my cock and out the tip, flooding a used hole with yet another load of seed. Casey's ass was flowing with cum as the huge-dicked top went in

*for another round. *Soon, he was unleashing load 16.

The next few loads are a blur. *Guys came and went, the purpose of a dump and go. *One load

IMG_0346.JPG

*was from a very hot and young black dude. *He had a nice cock and loved fucking Casey's used hole. *Also in the mix was an attractive guy in his mid-30's, a top with a huge cock head stopped by to unload, and a few others. *Most were in their 20's and 30's. *Casey just loved taking cock. He was soon in the lower 20s for number of loads taken and a few more guys were on the way. *The next few came fast and either bred Casey's ass or shot a load and pushed it in. *I stepped up and jerked off on his ass... contributing load 25 to the

cause. *

I was the last load for the night as Casey was getting tired and hungry. *Sorry to the guys that still wanted to cum. *Quite a few messaged me as we finished up, but Casey was beat. *Hopefully you can cum dump your seed next time! *Don't forget to check out the vids on xtube!

Until next time.*

xo

Kyle

Check out the vids on XTube.2006509762666216257-5919924726567566550?l=cumchronicals.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.