[Cum CHRONICals] Aussie Loadin'

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Cum CHRONICals...

For the past week or so I had been chatting with this guy from barebackrt about hooking up when he came to visit Miami. *He was a hot, Aussie guy that wanted my load. *Who am I to refuse. *A lot of Europeans and Aussies visit Miami, but I've never fucked around with the latter, until tonight.

We chatted, set up the meeting and I headed out the door. *We had talked earlier in the day and I was pretty horned. *I had been edging for a few hours and hadn't cum since Friday. *So, I was ready to pound his hole.

I arrived and he immediately started sucking my cock. *It felt so good as his mouth wrapped around my shaft, making my cock grow. *(Not to mention, his accent was a huge turn on too!) *When I was hard he lubed up his hole, laid on his back and spread his legs. *I pushed the head of my cock up against his hole and started sliding in. *I got about half way before he added more lube. *I then slid my raw dick back into his hungry, waiting hole. *I slid all the way in before pumping in and out of his ass. *He felt really great. *Being as horny as I was, I knew I wouldn't last long. *He also hadn't been fucked in a few months, so he was nice and tight.

I continued pumping my bare cock in and out of his hole, speeding up then slowing down, while kissing him. *I couldn't hold back any longer and shot a huge load of jizz deep into his ass. *As I continued to fuck him, he jerked off and shot a nice load all over his torso. *As I pulled out, I could see my cum running from his ass. *Before long there was a nice wet spot of cum on the sheets. *My cum was flowing from his ass. *HOT!

We chatted a bit more before I headed out. *He was definitely fun to play with. *Hopefully he will return soon for some more breeding!

xoKyle

2006509762666216257-7406505438657966260?l=cumchronicals.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.