[Cum CHRONICals] Sunday Cum Dump

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Cum CHRONICals...

Whoring out a guy right now in a hotel in Fort Lauderdale. We put this together at the last minute and are hoping it goes well. I'm gonna try something a little different and post as things happen. I saw this on another blog, thought it was hot, so I'm gonna try it.

6:54pm - Just sent out emails to all of the tops. 30 emails went out plus a few texts and messages on other sites. Hopefully the guys will show. I can get kinda kinky and sometimes I jerk off into a container if there isn't a hole around. I then freeze it for later use. I also save the cum of the guys I suck off and add that to the collection. I had a lot of cum in my freezer and brought it tonight. It was easily 15-20 loads worth of cum. I just inserted it into the cum dump's ass so he can be nice and lubed for the guys that show. Can't wait!

7:05pm - Cum dump just took his first load, from me. It felt so good with all those other loads in him!

8:20pm - Two guys just showed up, two more on the way. One is the twink from some earlier vids. The other is a new guy with a nice cock.

8:44pm - Cum dump just took 4 consecutive loads. While the two guys were fucking, a third showed up. They took turns fucking before all of them blew their loads. The first one to cum is a hot, muscular guy with a huge cock. He unloaded, pulled out and almost instantly came again on his hole. He then pushed it in. When he pulled out, the new guy stuck his cock up to the bottoms ass and unloaded, pushing all of his jizz deep inside. Immediately after, the twink dove in and shot a huge load deep inside. Load count this far: 5

8:47pm - As the guys were leaving, another showed up. The twink and msc dude are still here and will probably unload again soon. The new arrival has a nice, thick cock. Load 6 will soon be deposited!

8:52pm - 2 more loads. Once the most recent guy unloaded, the twink stepped up and jerked a nice load onto the bottom's hole and pushed it in with his cock! Current load count: 7.

9:35pm - Just deposited another one of my loads into the cum dump. Was hard and no one was around, so figured why not? His ass felt so good as I slid in. You could see the cum dripping out of his hole and down his balls. No one needed to use lube all night. Able to just slide in and start pounding my raw cock in and out of his hole. I took a small break before coming and then climbed back on. He told me to rape and breed his hole. That really turned me on! Load count: 8.

10:32pm - Not had anyone in awhile. Talking with two potential tops. One is a 20 year old college kid that is nearby. He's never done anything like this before. The odds of him following through are slim, but it would be hot! The other is a slim 30 year old that doesn't live too far away. Hopefully something will pan out.

10:46pm - 20 year old college boi just showed up.

11:06pm - The college kid just left. We took bets on whether he's actually dump his load or not; he did. He went into the bathroom and came out with his pants off and a nice stiff cock. He climbed on top of the cum dump and pumped his hole raw for awhile. Didn't take him too long to dump his load. I loved feeling his shaft pulse as he emptied his load. He commented on how he had never done it before and how it was hot. Nice! More guys should be showing up soon. Load count: 9.

We ended with 9 loads. We had a lot of other guys pretend to be interested, but when it came down to it, they flaked. 9 loads isn't too bad though for another impromptu gangbang.

2:04am - As we were wrapping up and getting ready to call it a night, someone knocked on the door. A latin friend of mine stopped by to add his hot load to the mix. He sucked my cock a little while he got hard and then glided his cock into the cum dump's hole. Just like we asked - he pumped raw, dumped a load and headed out. It was pretty hot. Got me ready to go for a third time. I slid into the bottom's cummy ass and alternated between fucking and jerking my cock with the cum that was covering it. Ultimately I decided that I wanted to jerk off on his hole, on cam, and push it back in. This wasn't easy, especially since it was my 3rd time cumming. I looked at his hot, cum filled hole and ran my mind through all of the guys that had dumped loads that night. That was enough to do it. I shot my third load onto his waiting hole before pushing it in with my cock and fucking him just a little more. Hot!

That'll do it for tonight. Too late to play more games with flaky guys. Total Load Count: 11 + the frozen cum = somewhere around 30 loads. Pics and vid to cum soon!

xoKyle2006509762666216257-2079992240878286800?l=cumchronicals.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.