[Cum CHRONICals] Impromptu Pump and Dump

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Cum CHRONICals...

I met a guy on adam4adam a while back and we've kept in contact over the weeks. He decided he wanted to try a pump and dump, complete with blindfolded and everything. The best time to do it happened to be the day after we discussed it. Generally I like to take more time to arrange a group like this, but we went with it.

I arrived at his place around 7pm so we could begin by 8 on a Friday night. He seemed a little nervous and was already a little drunk from the wine he'd been drinking. Regardless, he was horned and ready to go. I jumped online, sent the info out to some guys and started looking for more to invite over.

The first guy arrived right around 8pm and was a slim guy in his mid-30's or 40's. He was good looking and a little nervous. The bttm was laying ass up on the bed with a mask on his face. To calm his nerves, I started sucking the top's cock to get him hard. It started growing in my mouth to a nice size. When he was fairly hard, I let him take his place behind the night's cum whore. He slapped his cock on the bottom's ass a few times before lubing up and placing the head of his dick right up against the guy's fuck hole. He pushed in with little effort as the bottom sniffed some poppers. The top didn't seem too nervous anymore and started pumping his raw cock in and out of the available hole. The sight was pretty hot and got me really hard too. (I had also taken a pill to ensure I could cum more than once and stay hard.) Before long the top was grunting and dumping his seed into the bottom's willing ass. He climbed off, and left.

While load #1 was fucking, I had emailed a few other guys that were suppose to be on the way. Hard as a rock, I wanted to feel the load from the first guy. I climbed on top and slid my cock deep into his hole. The first guy must have shot a HUGE load. The bottom's ass was extremely slick and felt amazing. I debated whether or not I wanted to cum or not as I slid in and out, feeling the cum coat my shaft. I decided load #2 was in order and unloaded a huge nutt. It felt great! I thought I'd never stop cumming. When I was done, I pulled out and headed back to the computer.

It took awhile for the next guy to show. More were suppose to come, but never showed. I really hate flakes. The next guy came around 930 or so and had a great looking cock. At this point, the bttm had been drinking more and was pretty high on poppers.*

IMG_0287.JPGHe passed out briefly while being fucked by guy #3 and when he came around a few moments later he was kind of confused. It threw the guy off a bit, but he kept stroking and slid back into the bottom's ass. While he was playing, guy #4 arrived. Guy 4 has come to almost all of my parties, is very reliable and hot! Great cock. Great load. Always love having him around. He came in and saw that the hole wasn't*being used. He stripped and go hard almost instantly. Guy 3 motioned that he could go ahead and fuck, so he climbed on and thrust his hot, raw cock deep into the bttm. He went straight to fucking and knew what we all wanted... another load of jizz in the cum dump. He didn't take too long to empty his full nut sack. He pulled out, wiped off and left. Guy #3 didn't seem too interested and never came; he also left.

At this point 4 guys had been in his ass raw and 3 had shot their loads inside him. I was still rock hard and decided to climb back on. His ass felt amazing with all of that cum deep inside. I knew I'd be able to shoot another load pretty quick, so I did... dumping load #4. Even though he was still a little drunk and high on poppers, he mentioned how much he loved it. And loved how he could feel each pulse of my cock in his ass.

I went back to the computer to check the messages. No one else was responding and everyone else was flaking. I knew of one other guy on his way over; a hot twink. He finally arrived and performed just as the others did. As soon as he was hard, he slid his raw cock into the bottom's used, dripping hole. His cock is nice and long. It's pretty hot to see him fuck and he loves a cummy ass! He pushed his cock all the way in and then pulled it almost all the way out, spreading the dude's ass cheeks as he did it so he could see. Like the other guys before him, it didn't take too long before jizz was spurting out of his cock and into the used ass he was fucking. He slowly pulled his cock out and spread the bttm's cheeks to inspect the cummy hole. He then dressed and left.

I checked messages once more and found that no one was hitting us up. I was still hard and decided to give the bottom one last fuck. I lasted longer this time, which was fine because his ass felt so good with 5 large loads of cum sitting inside. Our goal was more than 5 loads, and I was gonna make sure that happened. I laid on top as he took another hit of poppers. The bottom had never done anything like this before and was starting to feel it a little bit. But I was determined to give him another load, and thats exactly what I did. I shot another fairly large load into his ass and left him laying on the bed with cum flowing from his ass.

I cleaned up in the bathroom, packed my stuff and said goodbye. We've talked about doing it again and I heard from someone the other night that he was setting up a similar scenario on his own. Sounds like he enjoyed it! Total loads in his ass - 6. Total raw cocks in his ass - 5.

xoKyle

2006509762666216257-1357870113537181572?l=cumchronicals.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.