[SFVersCumBoy] Hot blowjob with a surprise ending

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

This weekend we had our pride festivities.* It was a great one for my cock sucking wishes. This is the story of the first load..

Saturday was warm and sunny.* My husband was working in the fair area, helping with some beverage sales.

Having the day off, I had planned to just walk around.

While home, I got a note that my husband forgot something and needed me to come down.*

I hopped the train and headed downtown.

It was early, and since I was free, I headed to the shopping center to get some lunch…

As I was walking around, I saw a hot bearded guy.

He and I kept crossing paths, so I was not quite sure if he was cruising or shopping.

At one point I was looking for cock, and went to a retail store that can be a nice buffet of meat from time to time.

I went into the bathroom, and it was a bit busier than I wanted. So,I went to another tearoom.

There I ran into a hot guy from past play experience. We both wanted to play, so I told him to meet me at the retail bathroom.

When I got there, it was still busy so I hung out and went to wash up.

While standing there, in walks the bearded guy.

He and I exchange a look, and he heads to the stalls.

During the hussle and bussle of traffic I was not sure where the other guy went, but I saw the bearded guy enter a stall… so I walked over.

As I turned the handle, the door was unlocked.

I walked in and tall beard was standing there looking at me.

I locked the door and stepped closer.

He positioned himself into the corner and we both started to pull out our cocks.

Once his was free, I leaned down to start sucking.

He started out soft, but it was not long before he was rock hard and filling my hand and mouth with cock.

The door rattled a couple of times, but not knowing who or why I just kept sucking and stroking him.

He seemed to be edging closer and closer, so I let him take over jacking and pulled on my cock.

We were both standing there jacking and suddenly it was time for him to cum.

I was standing there, cock ring on and rock hard…and aimed my cock under his.

He started to spew out that hot load and it slid down onto my cock.

As more cum was draining from his balls, I kept stroking and letting his cock juice coat my shaft, balls and pubes.

Fuck, after he was totally spent, my cock was covered in cum…so I just slipped it back into my pants.

I was going to walk around with it slowly seeping out and drying.

Well, suddenly I get a call from my husband that he needs help at a booth. Okay, I headed down.

Out of the blue I see my bearded stranger walking towards our booth.

Now, I did not mention it earlier, but he was wearing a wedding band.

Not a big deal, I wear one too.

...but, he was walking around with his wife…holy shit!

I was standing there with his moist cum still on my cock, and I got hard again.

One of our best friends was standing next to me and I told him the story...with the ending that the bearded husband's DNA was still coating my cock. He burst out laughing and gave me a familiar look that said "you go!".

Oh, I do love being able to service when the need arises.3474577974612100795-7148894648814773600?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.