[Cum CHRONICals] University Seeding

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Cum CHRONICals...

When home for the holidays, you all know how difficult it can be to hookup. Jerking off didn't seem to do much; I needed to breed some ass. I had a little bit of time, so I jumped online and started looking around. There weren't many people on the net, but I was able to chat up one or two of them. Most were out of town and I thought hope would be lost until I was hit up by a bottom. He was 29 and wanted my load in his ass. Good enough for me. As neither of us could host, he said we could fuck in his office at one of the local universities. We set up the meeting and I headed out.

I arrived and he led me back to his office where he immediately started groping my cock and unbuttoning my pants. The guy was okay looking, a little stocky and from what I could see he had a nice ass. He got down on his knees and started sucking my rock hard cock. I must admit, this dude was a pro cock-sucker. It felt so good to have his mouth wrapped around my thick dick.

He got up and took his pants off, showing a jock strap. He lubed my cock, bent over and presented his ass. I slid in between his plump cheeks and penetrated his waiting hole. It felt so great as his ass engulfed my throbbing dick. I pumped in and out and knew I wouldn't last long. It felt so good. I fucked him as long as I could before I could feel a load building up in my balls. I spewed a huge load deep into his ass and thought the pulsing would never quit. It was amazing! I pulled out and he spun around to clean me off. I buttoned up and headed out of the office. It was definitely hot and the setting made it that much better. Hopefully he will let me see him next time I'm around.

2006509762666216257-7059057513154718395?l=cumchronicals.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.