Gay resort to play... Better in LA or Palmsprings? And which one...

bigdick4you

Hey guys.... Looking to go with my bf for a weekend of dirty fun to a gay resort in either LA or Palmsprings.... Which city is best and what resort? We like to play in groups or do 3sums. I'm a top and he is bottom guy. Let me know guys! We plan to go in July.

Just by sheer numbers- Palm Springs. And, PS is a really active weekend destination. Suggested places- esp for piggy fun, would be CCBC ( Cathedral City Boys Club) where fist fest was just held, or up in Palm Springs you could do All Worlds resorts or Helios

No question that the Chaps Inn in Palm Springs is the sleaziest place, but pretty small.... which hasn't stopped me from having an amazing time when I've stayed there... fucked guys and filled em with seed by the pool, in the sling, in my room, in other people's rooms...

Having said that, I'm going to stay at the AllWorlds resort in a few weeks, since the Chaps Inn is closed for a week... Hopefully there'll be lots of pigs available to take bear/bare loads there too...

• 4 months later...
Guest faggot hole

i agree. PS is the place. i've been there several times and i have always enjoyed practically non-stop sex. my first time there, i was still in high school (so i won't name the resort) and i was first fucked within 10 minutes of arrival. my last fuck was (literally) as i was walking out the door. my buddy (who took me there) was stopped as we were leaving by this guy he had made friends with (and who already had fucked me three times that weekend) and asked if we had time for one more before we left for the airport. my buddy obliged (it wasn't his ass) and so right there in the lobby, my last fuck of the weekend (except for the one my buddy gave me in the tiny lav on the plane.

If you belong to BBRT be sure and check the party listings in PS as well. Big play party held in honor of (but not sanctioned by) Leather Pride last night had about 100 bbers. CCBC is very fun, Camp PS is being rebuilt so wait a little till they finish unless you have a construction fetish, All Worlds, Helios are all good for 3s and mores. The other inns may be smaller but some are quite active. Check out the locals too....lots of locals to connect with.:)