[Cum CHRONICals] Fort Lauderdale BB Party: Christmas 08

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Cum CHRONICals...

This happened the week before Christmas, just getting around to writing it. More coming soon!

So there is a couple in Fort Lauderdale that do a large sex party every couple of months. I was lucky enough to be invited to the one in October and it was HOT! Once you're on the list, you always get the invites. With the Halloween party being so hot, I sure wasn't going to miss the Christmas party... especially since these parties are almost completely bareback. I actually haven't ever seen a condom there. Very hot!

Prior to going to the party, I had been chatting with this hot slim boi that I bred at the Halloween event. We found each other online and chatted about gangbangs and me whoring him out. Unfortunately, he lives a ways out of the area and only comes around once in a great while. So we talked about hooking up at the party after he took a few loads. With that in mind, I headed to what was sure to be another hot bareback party.

I always like to check a place out before I jump into the action. See how its set up, who's there, etc. I arrived about 45 min after the party had started and there were already a ton of guys there. I walked through and saw guy after guy taking raw cock. There is a sling room where I saw 2 or 3 guys getting raw cock. There were beds and slings out on the patio and a few guys were cruising there as well. Then I made myself to the master bedroom. The mother load. There were easily 30+ guys in this room going at it bareback. 4 or 5 guys were legs or ass up on the bed getting pounded. Another few dudes were bent over a bench in the middle of the room taking cock. It was such a hot scene! You could smell the sex and hear the pounding and grunting as guys just let go of all inhibitions to give and take cocks and loads. Every type was represented in that room. Twinks. Muscle guys. Bears. Young to Old. SO HOT! I looked around for the slim boi and didn't see him, so I just took in the scene as my cock began to grow.

A few minutes later, a guy I recognized from the previous party and the sex clubs walked by. He's a middle aged, muscular latin guy. Very attractive. He said hello, felt my cock, turned around and slid me right into his ass. It was hot, and he had quite obviously already taken a few loads. His hole was so creamy and smooth! I love it like that! I fucked him a little bit, but didn't wanna blow my load just yet... I had just arrived. That, and I was waiting for my friend. I didn't have to wait long.

He had actually come in the front door right after me, but stood in the kitchen chatting with some friends for awhile. But soon he entered the sex room and was immediately noticed. He's very attractive, very tall and lean, smooth, and has a great ass. Guys immediately saw him and headed in his direction. I hung back a bit to make sure he got a few loads before mine. Almost as soon as he was in the room, a bearish guy got up behind him and slid in. He happily bent over to give the guy access. The top didn't last long and I assume he came in his ass. Then another guy slid right in. He was done fairly soon too with what I think was load two in the slim boi's ass. I moved toward him to feel it leaking from his hole just as another guy stepped up. This guy was handsome, 30's-40's and a great cock. He slid in and started to fuck. I stood next to him to watch, hard as a rock. Both guys started feeling my cock and soon the other top pulled out and pointed as if to invite me in. He hadn't cum yet he said, but wanted to trade off. I slid in and it felt so good. There was definitely cum in his ass. He was nice and tight too. I fucked a little but didn't wanna cum too quick. I pulled out and let the other top have a turn. He started to increase the pace as he fucked his raw cock in and out of this slim guy's hole. And then, he just stopped... the tell tale sign that he was dumping a nice, thick load of cum deep into the bottoms hole. When he pulled out, I grabbed his cock to collect the excess cum and wipe it on the head of my cock. I lined up and slowly slid into the newly bred hole. It was so warm and creamy! I knew it wouldn't take long, and I was right. A few pumps and I was soon releasing a huge load inside his ass. I pulled out as some of my load trickled from his hole. He went to look around and I went to watch some more fucking.

I walked around a little after that to recharge my load. As I did, I noticed a new guy in the crowd. He seemed kinda timid and shy. He was in the fuck room (almost everyone was either naked or in a jock or something of the type) but he still had on his underwear, shirt and hat. His shirt was unbuttoned to show a nice, smooth chest. He seemed to have a nice cock too from the protrusion in his pants. He was rubbing himself and sitting in a chair in the corner, just kind of taking in the scene. I didn't figure him to be much over 21 and he looked pretty twink-like. I made a mental note that I would try to fuck him later and went on my way. I did a few rounds and grabbed a drink in the kitchen while I talked to the top that I traded fucks with earlier before making my way back to the bedroom.

I watched a few more guys get fucked and take loads, which turned me on and got me hard again. By this point a lot more guys had shown up and there was a lot more fucking happening, if that was possible. The slings outside were being used, the fuck room was more full. It was hot. I went around the corner to check out the shower, and to see if anything was happening, and sure enough it was. The timid twink that was sitting in the chair earlier was now bent over the sink taking a fat, raw cock up his ass. I was immediately hard as I stood right next to him watching and waiting. The top began to unload in his hole and kept fucking him. An older guy that was standing next to me with a HUGE hung cock stepped in and decided he was next. As soon as he was able, he slid his huge, thick piece of meat in the twinks hole. He seemed to love it. The dude fucked for a long time as a crowd grew. Unfortunately, he fucked awhile and wouldn't let anyone else in. Eventually he pulled out. I don't know if he came or not, but the bottom was ready for a break. I really wanted to fuck him and asked if I could. He seemed kinda lost and said he needed a drink first, and asked if I'd go with him. So I did. We grabbed a drink and headed out to sit by the pool. We talked a little bit and I found out this was his first time at a party like this. He thought it was hot but was a little over-stimulated. Being a horned up top, all I could think about was getting in that ass. I asked if he was ready to go back and he said yes.

As we entered the fuck room, the same thing was going on. Lots of breeding. The twink wanted some loads and I wanted to get him some. We found the HUGE hung cock guy again and the three of us went to the patio to a blow up mattress. The twink laid on his back, threw his legs up and let the huge cock slide in. The guy pounded away at his raw ass for awhile before he started to speed up. He began to grunt and yelled as he bred the twink's cum hole. He leaned back and slowly slid out. You could see cum glistening on his cock. The twinks hole was nice and juicy. I climbed on and slid right on. It felt marvelous. Unfortunately the twink had a little ADD and kept looking around at all the other sex that was happening, but that was fine. It didn't take long for me to shot a huge, built up load deep into his used hole. As I climbed off, the host of the party climbed on and started pumping his raw cock in and out. I went to rinse off in the shower.

Once I rinsed, I saw the twink looking around for me. He seemed lost without someone to guide him. Kind of a perfect situation. But, I had cum twice and had to get going. We walked to the door and exchanged numbers. It happened that he lived in Miami also, so I told him to call me if he wanted to stop by on his way home. With that, I left.

About an hour after I got home, I got a few texts from the twink. He eventually got bred by the host and another guy up in the sling. Since he wasn't that attentive, I assume he got a few more loads in there too, but who knows. Anyway, he was leaving the party and wanted to come by. He finally got to my place and we chatted a little. Eventually I got him on his stomach and slid my thick raw cock into his nice, wet, used hole. I fucked him for a bit but couldn't cum again. He showered off, I cleaned up and we went to sleep since it was super late. A few hours later I woke him up and sent him on his way. All in all, it was a hot fucking night.

xoKyle2006509762666216257-8239916682800440706?l=cumchronicals.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.