Everyone's got a bigger dick

muscmtl

IInteresting thread to read - comments from doesnt matter to cock obsessed people are probably crap in bed!

Have to say I like a big cock and I get well fucked off when I meet someone telling me they are 8 or 9'' then I find them smaller than me (8.5 here measured from top side of cock) If you're 5'' tell me. If you're 9'' tell me. Don't make up a number and then expect me to be happy that you either can't measure your own cock or think its fine to just lie!

As many of you have said, I find guys of all shapes and sizes are good fucks. Generally found really hung guys (10+) the worse in bed and they think you will do anything for their dick in ur hole. Have to say I know a guy with a 5'' cock and he is the horniest fucker I know - fucks like a trooper on a mission. Even better is he loves A2M and lets me fuck him so hard.

I just ignore it. Most guys want 9, 10, 11, 12 inches cocks, but can't actually take a 7" one without complaining. Is this desire, the fantasy of huge cocks that have driven gays to lie about their real size. On average, I notice guys add 2 extra inches to their real cock size, so if someone says he is 9, most probably he is actually 7. Because of this, we sometimes tend to think that the average cock size is 8 (the universal cock size), and 9 is just slightly above average, and 7 is small. Fact is, studies have found the average dick size is 6, 8 is not the universal size, it's actually well hung, 9 is horse hung, and 7 is good enough. Yes, there are plenty of guys with 7, 8 or 9 inches cocks, but there are muchhhh more who are somewhat around 6. I have been fucked by guys with small and big cocks, and a bigger size doesn't necessarily mean more pleasure, it's about how good the guy topping does it.