[Breeder] Dangerous to Know

TheBreeder

some guys feel like they need permission or an excuse to let their true fuckself out. on their behalf i thank you for giving it to them.

i wonder what happened with them after you left.

This is so much the truth. It's crazy how many men need someone else to give them permission to enjoy themselves the way they want. They'll never agree to it verbally, no matter how much you talk to them; I find it easier to drive them straight to the situation they fear and crave the most, and make them step over that line. After that, there's not a lot of challenge.

some men need to have their walls broken down, to have their vulnerability embraced instead of mocked.. they cry, you hold them, and they begin to heal.

some men just need a boost over the wall so they can leap off and fly.

a few hours ago i had sex with a guy who said he couldn't cum in my ass until i'd cum in his. i don't understand it but i enjoyed getting there with him.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.