[Cum CHRONICals] Ass up and Ready

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Cum CHRONICals...

I was looking around for some ass tonight and was hit up be a dude I bred sometime last year. It's been awhile since I loaded him, but he was taking loads and had two in him with a guy on the way... just what I love. Another dude hit me up as well. It was the same French guy that I bred outside about a month ago (see that post below.) The French guy is vers and I remember what a HUGE load he shot the night I fucked him. My thoughts immediately went to how hot it would be to seed someone after him. I asked him to come along and he agreed.

We drove up to the bottoms house together, groping each other the entire way. The Frenchman told me he'd give me road head, but there were too many cars on the highway. Damn! I called the bottom to let him know we were close. He let me know that the front door was unlocked and he would be ass up on his bed.

We walked in and found him just as he stated. I told the Frenchman that I wanted to see him cum in the guy before me so I could use his cum as lube. He was already hard in the car, so he climbed on the bed and literally rammed his fat, raw cock right into the bottoms cum filled hole. (He had 3 in him from the day, with the most recent coming just 30 min before our arrival.) It was hot to see this lean, raw, French pole slide in and out of our cum whore. He was really going to town and raping this dudes ass. He told me on the ride up that he hadn't cum in 2 weeks. 2 WEEKS! This was gonna be one huge load and I knew he wouldn't last long. I was right. Maybe 5 minutes after we walked in the door, the Frenchman started grunting and released his monsterous cum load into the dude's hole. It took him awhile to unload.

When he was done, he slid out and moved out of the way. I was rock hard and placed my cock at the cum hole's pucker. I easily slid inside and started pumping my raw cock in and out. After seeing the display by the Frenchman and being super horny myself, I came almost immediately. A few pumps and I began dumping my load in his ass. Normally I wouldn't have cum so quickly. But, his cummy ass felt great and I knew my French friend didn't have much time. I fucked for a little while after cumming, which the bottom loved. He kept asking if his ass was nice and creamy; it was.

I pulled out, cleaned off and we were on our way. In a total of about 10 minutes this dude had taken two huge, anonymous loads in his ass. The best way to do it!

xoKyle2006509762666216257-6252510536078921840?l=cumchronicals.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.