Craigslist BS

CockCravin

people have different definitions of 'pure bottom' and 'true top,' i guess. maybe fellatio is his way of saying 'thank you,' or maybe he felt it was fair to take your load after you took his. or maybe he just likes sucking cock.

if you wanna get fucked and have your cock ignored, wear a jockstrap. or a cockcage.

Lots of Tops like sucking cock so I wouldn't get too angry at this guy Cravin. I guess make sure you specifically say it on your posts next time........

Out of curiosity is there other stuff tops have done like kiss your body, or rim you, or jack you off while theyre fucking which you don't like cos you're so pure btm?

That's not craigslist BS. Craigslist BS is stating that you require to see someone's face picture or any picture and even if you post your face and ass pics you get nothing but messages of "hey wanna fuck" and you are lucky if you even get stats. Facebook BS is when you say "put so and so" in the header and no one does it. Craigslist BS is when you reply to an email and never hear anything.

Trust me craigslist has lots of BS but a top sucking you even though you said pure bottom isn't. You should take it as compliment too. I'll admit it I am not fond of guys sucking my dick. But i don't get uber offended if they suck it. It is nice to find a top who doesn't focus on your dick but it's nice having your dick complimented too. As some guys have said wear a jockstrap or something. Focus on the tops cock and service it and then show off your ass and the focus will be his dick up your ass.

I do like a top that rims me, kisses me, and rubs or kisses my body and I like to do the same for the top.