[Cum CHRONICals] Late Night Seed

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Cum CHRONICals...

I was horny tonight (Tuesday) and spent time looking for some fun online. I've mentioned before that I hate flakes. This guy that I know from Fort Lauderdale told me he was gonna come down to get a load, but wanted to wait for traffic to die down. So I made plans to load him and passed up an offer from the bttm that took 18 loads. Around 8pm I got a text saying he had diverted to South Beach and wasn't coming. Extremely pissed, I began to look for someone else to breed while also doing some work.

After a few hours (I was focused on the video project I was working on), I started chatting with a dude I bred once last year. He was horny, looking, and wanted seed; he could host and was ready to go. He greeted me at the door and led me to the bedroom. We started making out and feeling each other's bodies. I forgot what a nice body and ass he had. After some making out, we laid down and started grinding our naked bodies against each other. My cock was hard and needed to feel the inside of his ass. I lubed up as he took a sniff of poppers and slid right into his open, waiting hole. The feeling was great. I probably could have nutted right away, but I wanted to enjoy this fuck.

We continued to make out as I pounded his ass bareback. A familiar feeling built up in my balls as I told my bottom that I was shooting my cum deep in his ass. I could feel a few strings of batter blasting into him as he grabbed his cock and started spurting jizz all over his stomach.

I slowly pulled out of his tight ass, wiped off and went home. Hopefully we will be doing this a lot more in the days to come.

xoKyle2006509762666216257-8288951294881257940?l=cumchronicals.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.