jock pig and John

tasteless24

This is a follow-up or continuation of my post about my vacation Pig vacation for an athletic jock bttm whore.

A few weeks ago I was on vacation in Ft Lauderdale from a Wednesday to the following Friday, so more than a week, and I planned to have sex most of the time. The first Wednesday night out I had ended up at a sex club bottoming for all kinds of guys, servicing any and all who wanted action. I was one of the few guys there under 30 and at 5-8 and 150, I got lots of good hard use. I met John, a top who watched me and encouraged me towards the end of the night and as we were all getting ready to leave around 4am, he barked at me, "So boy, you look like my kind of pig slut. You gotta be anywhere? Work? Poz? Neg?" I told him, "Nope, got a flight next Tuesday so available all weekend. And just tested neg."

We continued to walk out and he said, "Follow me" and got on his phone, "Hey it's John. Gotta good neg bottom for you. Yeah he got his ass used good. Took loads from everyone here, all the biggest dicks. Yeah, even Derrick. Cool. I'll drop him off. Gotta rest for work tomorrow." Arriving at his car we got in and he started questioning me about where I was staying and my limits. I told him I had a ratty hotel room in a bad section of town and that I couldn't set any limits and would try to service tops as best as I could. "Good boy, we're going to have fun. Such a hot little slut. I'm going to drop you off at a buddy's place where you are gonna service him and his friends while I sleep and get ready for work."

He drove quickly over the empty morning streets and continued, "I'll pick you up in a few hours on my way to work and drop you off at the bathhouse. I'm gonna make sure your hot cunt gets used constantly. Nothing better than seeing a nice hole like your's get turned inside out and gaping big. Love that. Will even make sure you get fisted several times a day for the next week." "Yes sir" I said and thought Oh fuck. I prided myself on having a hole loose enough to easily take any cock any time, but still tight and enjoyable for tops. But knowing my place was to obey any tops, I couldn't disagree and knew it would happen eventually anyway. I knew I was destined to get used hard so might as well have fun doing it.

We were driving now on a slummy street with lots of little run-down houses with cars and car parts littering the yards and into the streets. We pulled up to the dumpiest house on the still dark street and John said, "Strip. And leave your wallet and phone with me. Go inside, Mike is waiting." I looked at him and hesitated and he asked, "You want this, slut? No going back. I want you to submit entirely and you know you want it. I saw how you were servicing EVERY cock in the club. Licking your ass scum off the fingers and cocks that came out of your ass. Saw you with your head in the nasty filthy club toilet while you were getting fucked in the bathroom. Like a good lil piggy."

He was right. I pulled off my shirt and thumbed my mesh shorts and jock over my sneakers and put my wallet, phone and room key and made a pile the floor his car. He said, "Sneakers too." and glanced at the clock that read 4:40 A.M. and added, "I'll be back to pick your sorry ass up around 11 A.M. Now get going." I shut the door and padded up barefoot to the house where a thick tattooed muscle bear opened the door. "Get in here, naked pig slut. Prepare to be used." And he added, "Fuck hot pig" while looking me over like a peice of meat. "Follow me." I followed him back to a playroom with a couch and coffee table, sling, bench, tall butcher table and lots of toys and things I didn't recognize.

MiIke pushed me up against a wall and said "Spread 'em. Let me see that hole. Yeah that's right, full of dirty cum. Nice." As I stood, spread and slightly bent over, he dug around with his fingers and coated them with some of the cum deposited and leaking from my ass and pushed his fingers to my face and I sucked them and tasted the dirty cum. "Good boy. Now grab that dildo and sit on it in front of the coffee table." I looked at the giant dildo he was referring to and shuddered. It was the kind that sat firmly on its own on the floor. "Your gonna fuck yourself with that while you suck my dick and we party." As he sat down on the couch, I grabbed the giant dildo and moved it onto the floor in front of him. As I maneuvered the dildo, I used my spit and the cum deposited in my ass as lube and squatted over the giant dildo in front of Mike, who got comfortable on the couch and prepared a glass pipe and lit it. I was still working the dildo in, pushing the wide head against my battered and sore hole when he pulled me to his face and blew his smoke into my mouth. I saw what was coming and exhaled prior so I'd have plenty of room to take in his smoke. Soon my ass gave way and I sunk down on the dildo. I repositioned my legs from my feet to my knees and Mike said "That's it. Take it all the way down. Keep going." I sank almost all the way to the floor, taking at its thickest point, probably about four inches wide.

I leaned forward a little bit to take his thick pierced cock into my mouth while trying to keep my ass moving on the dildo. I'm not a huge fan of dildos but I was high and loved the full feeling and wanted to please Mike. I slobbered all over his hot dick and my hands roamed around his thick tatted muscles. Mike prepared a popper rag, spraying liberally and covered my face with it. Pressing it hard, he said "Breath it in bitch, I want you in heat." My head was soon spinning and he reached under me and started to shove his sharp finger-nailed fingers into my ass along with the giant dildo. I was soon a pig possessed. "Fuck yeah, ruin my hole, tear it open." I rode the dildo harder, battering my hole against his fingers. After a while, Mike lit up his pipe and we continued our high.

I'm not sure how much time had passed while I fucked my hole raw and deep before Mike found another dildo, even wider with brutal looking knobs all over it. While I was working the new dildo in and out of my hole, high as a kite, I heard more voices and realized more guys had arrived. Before I had a chance to see any of them, I was pushed up against a wall and a nice big hard dick slipped easily into my hole.The guy man-handling me was much bigger, 6'3" or more and I had to stand legs straight for him to be comfortable in my ass. With his dick still deep in my hole, he directed me around back over to the dildos I had had deep in my hole and the new guy said "I wanna see the piggy clean off the dildos he's been using. Looks like lots of ass juice and flavor there." Naturally I did my best to scarf up the juices covering the dildos. The room was rather dark but I could definintaly taste blood from my hole. The new guy was fucking me harder, "Fuck yeah, I'm gonna breed ya neg pig boy" and I felt his cock jerk and spasm in my ass.

Hours passed as they abused my holes and I tried to service their cocks and soon I could tell it was well into Thursday. I hadn't slept all night, my throat and ass were battered and sore, I didn't have any clothes, ID, wallet or phone and was completely dependent on John. Mike and his friends had all cum at least once and I was cleaning off some cock. I had been partying enough that I was up for anything. John arrived and came into the party room and said to me, "Let's go pig, you've got more cocks to service" and threw my mesh shorts at me. I slipped them on, thanked the guys, and followed John out to his car. The hot Florida mid-day sun warmed my naked shoulders and I laughed to myself how high I was and how slutty I felt on a random Thursday morning.

I got in the car and put my sneakers and shirt on and John handed me my phone and told me to go online and put an ad out saying I'd be at the bathhouse all day taking all loads, anything goes. He also said he put the word out and knew at least two guys would be there to use me. As we drove to the bathhouse, John said "I've got rules for you, boy. I'm gonna drop you off at this bathhouse and you are going to do your best to service anyone. You are not allowed to cum, and you aren't allowed to rest. If you aren't servicing cock, you are on the move, looking to service cock." Further, he added, "And you are to eat all the cum that is deposited up your ass - in front of others, if possible. I'll be back at 6 P.M. to pick you up. Then I've got plans for you. By the way, what is your hotel room number?" As I answered John, it occurred to me I hadn't eaten or slept in more than 24 hours, but it also occurred to me I was still feeling the effects of partying, so it was not surprising I didn't feel hungry or tired. He handed me enough money to get in the club and my ID and I got out of the car and went into the club. I won't go into detail, but the bathhouse had a few people coming and going, enough to keep me busy all day. By the end of the day I was dragging, hungry, sore and tired. I managed to get a few loads and shit them out and eat them. At one point I actually did have to shit but fortunately my hole seemed to pass it pretty well without getting too shitty. The next couple of fucks after that still seemed to be pretty clean and free of shit stink.

At 6pm, John pulled up and I got in his car and he said, "I heard you did good, pig slut." He handed me a butt plug and said, "Plug your hole with this, don't want you leaking all over." "You can thank me later but I was busy today making arrangements. We're gonna go over to your hotel room and you are going to entertain some guests." We got to the sleazy motel, the kind with walk up rooms from the parking lot and went up to my room. John had grabbed a bag from his car and opened it up and ordered me make sure I cleaned off the plug and ate all the cum out of my ass and then ordered me to clean out my hole. So I cleaned out and he told me to strip and lay stomach down, ass up, on the bed. After my hands and feet were secured, he put a blindfold on me and a ball gag in my mouth and pulled my dick and nuts below me and bound them up securely away from my body and exposed. Then I felt him writing something on my back that I learned later was "Pig" and "Anything goes." He found my bag and went through it. I hadnt packed much, another pair of shorts, bathing suit, a couple t shirts, jeans, razor and toothbrush. I hadnt had a chance to brush my teeth or shower or shave but he was tying me down to the bed anyway. I heard him gather up our stuff and he left.

I laid on the bed with anticipation and it wasn't long before my first visitor came. I felt his hands feel my body and squeeze my package and my hardening dick. He climbed on me and slipped his hard dick in and fucked and unloaded. There must have been 7 guys but I lost track of time and count. Being in that position for hours and already tired, I slept a good portion of the time and even found myself waking up while a guy had already been fucking me for a while. Kind of embarrasing but I was exhausted. After a few hours, my balls were throbbing in their binding and getting cold and painful. John finally came back in and untied me and said, "Get a little rest pig? Hope so 'cause its 10pm and time to go back out. That's how its going to be for you. You'll be servicing men 24/7."

As I got up off the bed I looked for my bag to brush my teeth. "Sir, can i brush my teeth and get a shower before we go?" I asked John but he answered gruffly, "Do you think a pig like you gets to shower or brush? Absolutely not. Better get used to filth because its only gonna get worse piggy. I don't give a shit what happens to you and the more I see you submit, the more I want to see you suffer." I swallowed hard and felt the start of a sore throat, maybe the start of an infection. Normally i would gargle to get rid of it but knew that was not an option with John. He added, "You are a real slut pig that I plan to see get used up this week. Its only Thursday and i got your ass for more than a week yet.You are gonna be so depraved and disgusting you'll be wishing you never met me." I knew he was right, but I was loving the attention, being used.

John was ready to go. Fortunately he untied my balls but only to be replaced with a rubber cock ring. I put my jockstrap on over it and the same muscle shirt and light colored mesh shorts I had been wearing the previous day.he gave me two gatorades and told me to drink half of each, one had already been opeend and had a funny taste. We walked down to his car and he drove towards the leather bar, also in a crappy neighborhood. A few blocks from the bar, he stopped the car and told me to leave my wallet and phone and just take my cash and I was to walk to the bar from here. He gave me diretions and added, "Don't forget slut, you can't turn anyone down. And a new rule. If anyone cums but doesnt cum up your ass, you are to gather it up and stuff it up your cunt." Ah fuck, I thought!

I had $80 on me at almost 11pm on a shady part of town dressed in a practically see-thru pair of mesh shorts and a muscle shirt cut low on the sides. I got out of the car, my cock pushing prominently through the front of my shorts and John drove off. I started walking in the direction of the bar and it wasn't long before a guy stopped me. He was a tall black or black and hispanic mixed guy and pretty young, maybe 18 but not more than 20. He told me to follow him and I walked behind him as he led me behind a building. "Suck my dick, faggot" he growled at me, so i got on my knees and opened his pants and pulled out his hardening, thick monster of a dick. While I was working over his dick, he was texting on his phone. Soon we were joined by another guy, who said, "Strip" so I pulled off all my clothes and kneeled in front of the first guy and continued to suck his dick. The second guy, an older black guy pulled on my hips so i stoop up while sucking and he spit on his dick and started fucking my hole. My sore and abused hole was getting battered again and this guy's thick cock would normally be causing me some serious pain but I zoned out and didnt care. Then they spun me around so I could blow the 2nd guy and the frst guy could fuck me.Soon they both came, one in my mouth, and the other in my ass and walked away wihout saying a word to me. I remembered John's new directive and spit the cum out into my hand and worked it up my hole. I picked up my clothes and put them back on and continued on the sidewalk.

I walked for 10 minutes before a car circled around and a kid said to me quietly from an old Buick, "Hey. Hey come here." So i approached his car and he said, "Get in." When I opened the squeky car it was another 18 to 20ish black guy. He pulled out his dick as we pulled away and I went down to his crotch and sucked him. He pulled into a parking lot and he unloaded a nice hot load into my mouth. I looked at him sheepishly and gathered the cum up into my hand and reached between my legs and stuffed his cum up my ass. He said, "Oh you are a pig slut, huh?" "Whats your number, I could use a slut like you." I gave it to him and he ordered me out of his car and I continued towards the bar while he took off.

It was almost midnight by the time I got to the bar and found John. I filled him in on my walk and I downed a couple beers. Having no food and an empty stomach, the beer went right to my head. John ordered me to take my shirt off which I promptly lost track of while we wandered around the bar. He knew some of the guys there and we chatted with a few. He talked about me to other guys, explaining what a slut I was. One of the other guys, Bill was telling John how much he wanted to see me in pain. John agreed that it was soon time for me to suffer. John said to me, "Bill here is a pretty extreme top, I think it might be best to wait until sunday or monday until you serve him, I want you able to service men for now. Bill will put you out of commission for a while." And Bill laughed and added, "And possibly even permanently out of commission." They both laughed andmy dick hardened but didnt get a chance to ask before someone else walked up and the conversation changed.

John made me down a couple more drinks and we headed to the sex club. This time John ordered me naked and guided me around and decided who he wanted to offer my services to while making it known i would do anything. He picked out the biggest cocks without regard to age or race or status and the place was pretty busy with probably a hundred guys so from 1am to 4am I was fucked in various positions and on my knees servcing dozens of cocks. A couple of times we walked by a sling and he ordered me in and brutalized my hole with his fist and cocks and fingers and fists made there way into my hole as people gathered around to see me get used. I gathered that John was arranging for my "after hours" activities as I serviced guys. I heard disussions about me but couldnt tell what the points of the negotiations were. But I knew the club would empty out again around 4am and I'd be servicing men somewhere. At the very least, I'd be ordered back to the bathhouse. But it seemed John was talking at length with a particularly mean looking top in leather. My first hint at what was to come.

More to come in another part...

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 16

Fuck! What a totally awesome, inspiring story! I was boned from the beginning, and tonight will pound out this festering load thinking about meeting someone like John. REALLY looking forward to the next chapter! THANKS!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm working on an update to this thread. Any suggestions about what I should cover or make sure to mention? I know there are lots of dirty pigs out there and this one has experienced a lot but I'll see if I can make sure to cover any details you want to hear about. Just message me. A word, phrase, etc or more is fine. Thanks men.

• 2 years later...