[Cum CHRONICals] Bath House seeding

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Cum CHRONICals...

I was horny and on all the usual sites looking for ass a few nights ago when a fuck buddy of mine popped up. This dude LOVES taking cum in his ass but hasn't been able to host recently, so he hasn't been getting as much. He hit me up and let me know he had just returned from South Beach where he took two loads from two hot guys. Loving a cummy ass, I asked where I'd be able to fuck him since neither of us could host. I also started looking for more tops that could join us.

He offered to get a cheap hotel where we could all meet. I agreed and began looking for tops while he took off to get a room. He doesn't live too far, so he was just gonna call once he checked in. Before he called, however, a few of the tops we had lined up logged off and flaked out. (I really hate flakes!) So I called my buddy to let him know. He decided that going to the local bath house in Coral Gables may be a better idea, so we did.

We arrived and it seemed pretty busy for a Sunday night. When we go to this bath house together, we generally walk around together and I coax guys into filling his hole. It's pretty hit and miss, so I was hoping tonight would work out. After doing a lap around the complex, it didn't look too promising though there were some decent guys there. As usual, we went to the outside dark room area and he laid ass up, waiting for cock.

Wanting to draw a crowd, and wanting to feel those loads in his ass, I spit on my cock and slid in. His ass felt amazing. It was so full and slick. Those guys must have shot huge loads in him. As I began fucking, a few dudes walked by to see what was going on. The first was an older guy, not great looking, with a decent cock. He put on a condom and tried fucking my friend. He hates rubbers, so he pulled of the guy and pushed him away while at the same time reaching back for my cock so I could fuck him some more. I happily obliged.

A few minutes later we moved to the one glory hole in this place and I told my friend to put his ass up to it. There was a guy on the other side and almost immediately his bare cock was in my friend's hole. He fucked him a little bit, but it seemed awkward for both of them. So, they came around from the hole and my bud presented his ass by bending over on a bench.

The dude was a middle-aged muscular guy with a nice looking cock. He slid right in and resumed the fucking he had started at the glory hole. While he was fucking he reached for my cock and tried to get it in his ass while he raw fucked my buddy. The guy was having trouble cumming and needed lube, so we took a break.

Not too much time had passed before the middle-aged muscular guy came back while I was fucking. He took my place and started pumping his raw cock in and our of my bud's hole. This attracted a few other guys. One was the older guy that wanted to use condoms. The other was a middle-aged, larger, bearish guy with a nice thick cock and huge balls. I remember thinking to myself that he probably had a big load. We motioned for the guy to come over to us and he wasted no time in responding. The muscular guy pulled out, allowing the bear to slide his raw dick in the night's cum hole. He fucked a little bit and pulled out. He hadn't made any sound but my friend's ass was dripping. I asked if he had cum and he said yes. That was too much for me. Without missing a beat, I thrust my cock into the freshly seeded hole. I had been fucking him on and off for about 45 minutes or more and needed to cum. The fresh load I was fucking further into my bud's ass sent me over the edge and I soon unleashed a massive load in his ass. It was one of the best orgasms I've had in a while. I swear I saw stars! It felt so good. I could feel stream after stream of cum blasting in and mixing with the 3 other loads in his ass.

After I finally slid out, the muscular guy slide back in and started fucking. He was surprised by the big loads that were dumped in the bttm's ass and commented on how warm and slippery it was. Even with the atmosphere, a freshly loaded hole and a hard cock, the muscular guy just couldn't cum. I knew it was getting late and had to work in the morning, so I took off. While it wasn't the hottest of times, it was still a lot of fun. I think we'll be setting up a gangbang soon. Stay tuned.

xoKyle2006509762666216257-6749061864598007832?l=cumchronicals.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.