Cock Rings - Buying ONLINE

BJBien1010

• Administrators

I've worn cock rings for YEARS, recently I couldn't find my cockring and there was a piece of rawhide string laying there - so I tied it so it was just barely snug when I was soft. It's worked better than any cockring - and it's almost zero cost...

• Administrators
Try Mr S Leather in SF. They have a web shop. And if you go in person, you can try them on right at the counter :)

Please do not patronize Mr. S / Fetters. They are rather rabidly anti-bareback. There are other bareback-friendly places to buy things. The Leatherman in NYC is one option...

Oxballs also makes some nice stuff - stick to the silicone though. I avoid Fort Troff for their horrendous customer service and the PVC products they sell that are potentially harmful (most of their house-brand stuff is PVC).

You might also check out Pegasus Pleasures dot com. It's run by the guys who run men4bareback dot com, so they are most definitely pro-bareback! I went to a few of their parties at Southern Decadence last year, and they're nice guys too.