[Cum CHRONICals] Round 3

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Cum CHRONICals...

Got another text today from the "completely anonymous" guy. I guess he's not so anonymous anymore. haha But he said he was taking loads today and had a few guys lined up to seed him. They would all be arriving at the same time. Unfortunately, I couldn't be there right away, but arrived about 45 minutes after the other guys.

As I walked in, the bottom let me know that I had just missed the other tops, but that he had 2 fresh loads of cum in his ass. That made me pretty hot! We went upstairs and he began to suck my cock until I got hard. Just like the other two days this week, as soon as I was hard he turned around and presented his ass. I grazed my finger across his hole and could feel the wetness from the deposited cum. I lined my raw cock up to his hole and easily slid in, feeling the two loads that he had gotten minutes before my arrival. It felt so good. His ass was warm and slick.

I fucked him for awhile doggie style, really enjoying the cum as lube. I fucked him deep, then slid almost all the way out and pushed it back in. He then laid down on the bed and I climbed on top and started pumping his hole. This position gets me off pretty quick, especially when I can feel the cum around my cock as I thrust in and out. This dude has a great hole. I tried to last a little longer, but it was futile. His cum dripping ass felt too good and I easily unleashed a load deep into his gut... his 3rd in about 30 minutes.

I fucked him a few minutes more, pushing my load deeper into his ass and mixing it with the other cum loads. Then I pulled out, washed up and left. This is the third load he's gotten from me this week. Might have to start a separate series if we continue like this. ;)

xoKyle2006509762666216257-4403535431809149412?l=cumchronicals.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.