[Behind His Back] behind his back? first post!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Behind His Back...

first i want to welcome everyone to my blog. Im a horny little fucker and im sure you will see that in the future. If you have a problem with anything i write please… F – OFF!

Today i want to tell you about this weekend! Me and my boyfriend went out to the club. It was Saturday night and it was busy. My man is very social. He’s a “social butterfly” – he says. He’ll go off and talk to everyone, leaving me alone. Trust me i don’t complain anymore. While he’s busy talking, i’m cruising. He doesn’t know this of course, where’s the fun in that. He thinks im chatting, or blowing coke, dancing or drinking. WRONG.

I wasn’t always like this, I used to be monogamous. It was… OK. But the more the Internets’ filth got to me, the more i wanted cum up my ass. So this was the weekend i figured what the fuck, I’m young if i don’t start living the slut life i want too – I’m eventually going to be 30 and well…. sad.

So on this given saturday night i found this dude i chatted with secretly on manhunt. He knew i had a boyfriend and he always wanted to fuck me, asking me to leave the house for a few minutes. “your boyfriend will never know” he would say. He was hot… and i always wanted too, but i never did. He had dark hair, dark eyes, tan smooth skin, definitely Italian. I knew he had a kinky side from the things he said in his profile and that really turned me on. I went up to him and started grinding on him. I whispered in his ear that my boyfriend was out of town and that the bathrooms here are big enough for 2.

He grabbed my dick through my jeans and kissed me. I was a little nervous because i didn’t know where my boyfriend was. He could have been anywhere and if i got caught… I would be in LOTS of trouble. We quickly left and went to the bathrooms. There always is a lot of people going in and out but we waited and as soon as the handicapped stall was open we ran in. He pulled up my shirt and licked my abs. It felt great. My dick was going to explode from the pressure.

We knew we didn’t have much time to fuck around. Literally. So he pushed me around so my ass was lined up to his cock. He pulled down my pants. I was a little pissed at what he did next – He took my new and really sexy 2xist underwear and ripped a hole in the ass. I didnt say anything, but i was thinking you fucking dick head.

He then pulled out his 7 inch thick dick and stuck it in the hole of the underwear perfectly lined up with my hole. He grabbed my neck and started licking my ears.

“I don’t have a condom”

“that’s ok, just fuck me quick”

He spit on his hand, rubbed it on his dick and then stuck it back in the underwear hole. Slowly penetrating my ass. It felt amazing. I could feel his dick pulsating. his dick was hot. He pushed in completely and waited a few seconds before he started thrusting. He was kissing my neck and my back. We were both still dressed. Just our pants pulled down enough to fuck. My underwear still on!!! *rolls eyes* but whatever, it was fucking hot. He started fucking me in rhythm. It felt great to have a strangers BARE dick in me. A fat dick at that. It was stretching my hole and my underwear. He was so strong and rough. I loved it. I just let him have his way with me.

“I’m gonna cum soon. Do you want me to pull out”

“NO!, fuck your cum into me” i whimpered.

He didn’t say anything further. He just went to town on my ass untill he stopped with his dick completely inside me. I could feel his dick throb as he came in my ass. All i hoped was that it was a big load.

He slowly pumed his dick after he was done, making sure it was fucked into me good. He pulled out.

“Make sure you keep this load in your ass till tonight when you’re boyfriend fucks you”

He fingered my hole a little and then fixed his pants and left.

I could feel the moistness in my underwear the rest of the night. When i got out of the bathroom i couldn’t find my boyfriend anywhere. Turns out he was outside getting coke from his dealer. So i had nothing to worry about.

That night we didnt have sex, but i kept his load in me all night!

333 3 3 3 3 b.gif?host=behindhisback.wordpress.com&blog=4119449&post=3&subd=behindhisback&ref=&feed=1

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.