[College Boy Sperm Hole] Prodigal

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see the original blog post on College Boy Sperm Hole...

baneofmyexistence.jpg

For those wondering, I'm still around, yes. My Spring course schedule necessitated a dedicated focus in the last 2 months, so I curtailed my...uh....social activities....a bit, to focus on landing a good GPA (4.0, as it turned out, surprisingly).

Sorry to leave you hanging, though - I haven't blogged or checked my email in a while. I'll aim to do better. Yes, I am just fine. Yes, I did fly to Toronto with Andrés, despite your selective cautions. And yes, I did use my 'talents' to buy his ticket home to Peru ($1042 US, but I had to work harder for it, given the US-CAD exchange rate). And yes, the Peruvian bad boy is now back in his home country, alas.

That weekend in Toronto, which seems like a memory now, was unbelievably intense. It'll be the subject of my next blog entry. I'm glad I went with Andrés and experienced, however briefly, the life of a college boy cumwhore. That said, my calling in life is to be an economist, not a ho. And so I'll be interning this summer at a consulting company that'll split my time between DC and LA. I'll be earning my cash now performing market research ;-)

Happy Memorial Day.

Brandon

6253945978008304088-479606882583345367?l=collegeboyspermhole.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.