1001 Uses for Sperm

Bearbackstud

• 2 weeks later...
Besides swallowing it and taking it in the ass, what other fun things have you tried with sperm? I recently purchased a popsicle mould and have begun to fill it with loads and will hopefully have some cool, refreshing treats to enjoy!

lol. Did you end up doing this?

Guest slobbvers

I have an fb who has a T.I.M. video, not sure of the title, where they get 73+ load of cum, poured it in a condom and froze. They called it Devil's Dick. They had a top rub it on his cock and chest and a bottom suck the top and lick his chest. Then top puts the whole thing in the bottom's ass. thirty seconds later it shoots out. Then they do slomo replay. Fuckin hot.

I have frozen seed and used it as ice cubes in cocktails- the biggest thing is to try and maintain the freshness of the cum- so if you are making cumsickles, watch out/ guard against freezer burn-- the cum gets yellowed and becomes chewy. Really need a group dumping into an ice mold to make this functional- otherwise there isn't enough in each single load to build up much of a layer and it will get old and burned

And holding anything frozen ( cum, banana, dildo ) up your ass can result in the lining of your hole being freezer burned and the lining damaged- so the movies and the reality sometimes don't line up quite perfectly

• 3 months later...

Bearbacksud....

If you light the popsicle mold idea nad want to take it a step further... Join the scum bag swappiing groups. Took me over siz months but collected enough cum from guys online to fill a rubber... freeze it ... then stick it up my hole and let it melt inside me.